Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda have 4 for £2 on pasta 'n' sauce

Sorry 1kg!!!
Aldi has punet of strawberries 99p and 2 punets are near enough to 1 kg for £1.98 - if you think it is too much then freeze a punet to use later on. I love frozen fruits. They are like fruit lollies
Also cue 39p, new potatoes 39p, BNS 89p each

Philly on offer at Sainsbury's (2 for £2)... including Choc Philly! :D

Today and tomorrow Lidl are doing extra lean mince and turkey steaks half price (1.79 and 1.49 I think) plus microwave rice for 39p a pouch. I've just filled up my freezer with meat!

Rosielea said:
Aldi has punet of strawberries 99p and 2 punets are near enough to 1 kg for £1.98 - if you think it is too much then freeze a punet to use later on. I love frozen fruits. They are like fruit lollies
Also cue 39p, new potatoes 39p, BNS 89p each

I really should start shopping at Aldi x

Aldi....the new super 6 starting today for the next two weeks - all 69p each.
its a good one for us sw'ers!!

pineapple,
net of oranges,
punnet nectarines,
3 pk courgettes,
3pk peppers,
8pk kiwi's.

Miss_Corset said:
Today and tomorrow Lidl are doing extra lean mince and turkey steaks half price (1.79 and 1.49 I think) plus microwave rice for 39p a pouch. I've just filled up my freezer with meat!

I've never seen extra lean mince in our lidl :-(

Huffpot said:
I've never seen extra lean mince in our lidl :-(

I don't think they've ever had it before. I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. So I stocked up. Just need to find room in the freezer now! :)

Miss_Corset said:
I don't think they've ever had it before. I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. So I stocked up. Just need to find room in the freezer now! :)

I'm going to have to try to get up there now...thats too good to refuse!

pineapple,
net of oranges,
punnet nectarines,
3 pk courgettes,
3pk peppers,
8pk kiwi's.

It's cocktail / vine Tom on ours instead of cucumbers. ???
Just been down.

I 1/2 agree with ColJack - this week the Super 6 have the Cocktail/Vine Tomato - not nectarines! I agree with the other 5 items listed by Luverick.

lurverick said:

pineapple,
net of oranges,
punnet nectarines,
3 pk courgettes,
3pk peppers,
8pk kiwi's.

Brilliant...shall go and grab some. Thanks!

aldi poaching bags

I bought these yesterday u get 12 for 99p. Just tried them and i have to recommend them the poached eggs are perfect. Ideal for quick breakfasts.

Damn, seen these and decided they would be rubbish like all the other poaching stuff I bought. Thanks must get them

Back