Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

All flavour Mikado's are 75p a box in Asda today. They still have their packs of Quorn peppered steaks for £1 as well in the chiller section.

WW Strawberry and Vanilla Whirls are £1.35 in Farmfoods or 3 for £3, they're 2.5syns on SW
Milky Way Magic Stars ice creams are £2.00 for box of 8 or 2 boxes for £3, they're 3.5syns

Asda shopping trip today netted me....
WW yogurts ( 4 pk ) - £1
Activia yogurts ( 4 pk ) - £1
Special K delight chewy bars ( Either ) - £1
Flavourings ( almond, vanilla etc ) - 2 for £1

Can anyone give me a shout if you spot any frylite ( regular or extra virgin olive oil ) on offer please?
Not in tesco, asda, sainsbury or waitrose at the min according to mysupermarket but they don't have morrisons or co-op etc on there.
Fry Light (Sunflower, Extra Virgin and Stir Fry) and Salad Light (Caesar Dressing and Balsamic Dressing) are reduced £1.50 each in my local Asda.
I love the balsamic dressing, not convinced by the Stir Fry, but I'll persevere and keep using it!

different mugshots

MUGSHOTS half price at Morrisons
(around 34p i think)

Hiya, Symingtons have started doing cheaper mugshots for the £1 shops at 3 for £1, these are not as good as the ones we normally buy in Sainsburys or asda. Morrisons are selling the cheaper ones at the moment but they are nowhere near as good as the others.poundworld are selling the ones in the cardboard cup at 2 for £1.

Found mugshots in home bargains today for 34p each too :)

Morrisons are doing honeydue melons for £1 strawberrys,raspberrys & blueberrys. Are all 2 for £3 also anyone that's doing SW 15 Large eggs in Icelands for £1.75

Morrisons have Alpen Lights on offer - 2 for £3 (2 bars/HeB or 3 syns each) they're usually £1.99 a box.

Also noticed our Morissons had a lot of fruit & veg on offer, but I didn't pay attention to what it was that was on offer, since I stocked up at the greengrocers!

Morissons are also running a promotion, whereby if you spend £40, you get a petrol voucher for 6p per litre off! We managed to break our massive shop into 2 transactions & have 2 vouchers, so I can fill up my LPG tank and it will only cost 58.9p per litre, and my petrol tank will only cost 119.9p per litre! Excellent!

If anyone has a B&M near then go in for a look I got 5 alpen light bars for £1 all different flavours also mug shots for 35p

In asda yesterday there was cathedral city lighter cheese for £2, shape delights are still £1, onken fat free natural yogurt rolled back to £1.05, low fat supernoodles 5 for £3, 5 pack nectarines £1!

Also know its not food but 12 pack of their shades loo rolls were £4, they're usually a bit more than that! I think they're nicer than andrex

Tesco are doing 10p off a litre off fuel when you buy certain products.
From what I can remember
Heinz (beans, ketchup and salad creams, buy 4 for £9)
Coffee jar for £7
Robinsons double strength juice, 2 for £7
Washing powder for £14 I think ( can't remember brand)
And toilet rolls I think

Can earn up to 50p off a litre, I stocked up on beans and robinsons and earned 20p off a litre.

3 x 2 pack of WW petit pain - £2

Various packets of WW crisps and snacks - all about 4 syns

WW Plum and raspberry sugar free cordial 2 for £1

All at Poundland, Derby.

Ophelia105 said:
3 x 2 pack of WW petit pain - £2

Various packets of WW crisps and snacks - all about 4 syns

WW Plum and raspberry sugar free cordial 2 for £1

All at Poundland, Derby.

Thanks for this Is it the newish big one? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back