Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons offer on Alpen Lights - 2 for £3 ends tomorrow.

They also have boxes of Special K Chewy Delights (think Fibre Plus Bars) for £1 < they didn't have a label saying offer finishes tomorrow though :D

Hi all,

does anyone know what the Aldi super six is this week?

According to 'Ask Jeeves' it's -
mushrooms,butternut squash, 6 kiwi
fruit, avocado, 6 green apples and 5Kg white potatoes.

That might be from change-over tomorrow because it's not what was in my store yesterday!

Last edited:
It was spring onions and Beetroot today didnt see what else as I was in a hurry lol xx

Thankyou guys!

Asda have el mince 2 for 6.50 x

I know this is not strictly a bargain but it is FREE

This morning I went Blackberry picking about 1/2 mile away from my parents (Greater London). They are fab and so juicy. Have to big bagfuls that are going straight in the freezer and kept some fresh for later on.

During Summer and Autumn I go Blackberry, apple, plum and anything else growing in the wild and freeze them for when not in season. I very much avoid lining up Mr Supermarkets pockets whenever I can. Not being stingy but if the nature has given it free why not use it and be thankful.

Also sometimes other people give me fruits & veg from their garden/greenhouse and give them something else in return e.g Homemade jam and chutney.

Rosielea said:

This morning I went Blackberry picking about 1/2 mile away from my parents (Greater London). They are fab and so juicy. Have to big bagfuls that are going straight in the freezer and kept some fresh for later on.

During Summer and Autumn I go Blackberry, apple, plum and anything else growing in the wild and freeze them for when not in season. I very much avoid lining up Mr Supermarkets pockets whenever I can. Not being stingy but if the nature has given it free why not use it and be thankful.

Also sometimes other people give me fruits & veg from their garden/greenhouse and give them something else in return e.g Homemade jam and chutney.

I love foraging too! All freebies welcome in my book. Don't think the blackberries are quite ripe enough up north yet but will definitely be looking out for them in the next month or so.

i have a huge garden full of fruit trees, apples, plums, cherries, pears then i have goosberries and raspberries and strawberries and lots of herbs and some tomatoes not grown much veg this year apart from a bit of lettuce, people always ask me for fruit and i say yes but you have to come and pick it your self, nobody comes! lol, might mention it at group, body magic too!

Back