Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tomato and herb mugshots 4 for £2 at lidl and they are nt the cheap nasty ones they sell in £1 shops and turkey breast fillets £1-49 375 grms

Anyone know what the Aldi Super Six is from tomorrow? There's a new set of offers starting from tomorrow for 2 weeks. Be dead grateful if anyone can post them...

I'll get them on in the morning ( better not be cherries after I paid fortune for some earlier.. )

Salad week on the super 6.

New pots - 750g - 39p
Cucumber - ea - 39p
Radish - 250g - 39p
Avocado - ea - 39p
Beetroot - 500g - 39p
Tomatoes - 6 - 39p

Popped into Morrisons for milk & eggs on way home from hols today - found Muller's on offer . . . . 60p each or 4 for £1. .Shape 4-pk yogurts also £1 (been on a cruise & really missed my yoghurts :cry:).

Sorting through the mail & free papers revealed that Asda have the Heinz Snap-Pack Baked Beans (regular & low sugar) £1.50 - so handy to have in the drawer at work.

Apologies if duplicated but noticed the large jars of Marmite (free!) that usually cost about £2.50-£3 in Poundland today, the Jubilee edition Ma'amite Union Flag ones :)
even if you don't like it as a spread it's fab for adding that "umami" (certain depth of taste) to stews, soups, bolognese etc

I ve just been to Morrisons and got 2 boxes of Allbran chocolate crunch £2 Each and 12 vanilla mullerlights for £3 so thats my breakfast sorted for 12 days

I'm not sure whether it's been mentioned, but I had a bargain in Morrisons today. They have shoulder of pork joints for £1.50 a kg. I think the offer finishes tomorrow, but if anybody's after pork it's the place to go! I had an 8lb joint for £5.60, so I've cut it into two pieces.

Picked up a pack of 4 fresh figs in Tesco for £1 (better than 1/2 price). They weren't on the reduced shelf - looks like a pukka offer & delish.

Back