Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Minimunchkins said:
Picked up a pack of 4 fresh figs in Tesco for £1 (better than 1/2 price). They weren't on the reduced shelf - looks like a pukka offer & delish.

I've never had any. What would you do with them? Id like to try them one day

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I've never had any. What would you do with them? Id like to try them one day

Personally and because they're so tasty, I give them a swill under the tap and munch away. It's just the tiny hard tip at the top that goes in the bin, the rest is edible. Great to take to work for mid morning rumbles in the tum :p
There's also a recipe in the lastest SW mag using figs, so I might try that too.

Minimunchkins said:
Personally and because they're so tasty, I give them a swill under the tap and munch away. It's just the tiny hard tip at the top that goes in the bin, the rest is edible. Great to take to work for mid morning rumbles in the tum :p
There's also a recipe in the lastest SW mag using figs, so I might try that too.

Ah cool thanks alot. Think i might go get some tomoz :)

Hi, I ve just been to Morrisons for my Mullerlight yogurts they are still 4 for£1, I got philly garlic and herb 300grms all varietys are £1, but the new Allbran chocolate crunch have gone back to original price of £2-69.

Irish diet yogurts in Tesco 4 pack £1.00, very nice & syn free

Could you post a pic of these? Ive saw a lot on here talking about them but can never find them, dont know if mine just doesnt stock or if im being a dunce and staring right at it and not realising!

Could you post a pic of these? Ive saw a lot on here talking about them but can never find them, dont know if mine just doesnt stock or if im being a dunce and staring right at it and not realising!

Hi if you go to the tesco grocery website and search you will see them there :)

Here are some pics in case you didn't get chance to look at them on the Tesco site.

th_DDF36FEA-F97E-44D1-97DB-B637A2EB3D57-1131-00000112F4F3FEF7.jpg
th_291607F2-E8CD-433D-960D-617EC97DB6E7-1131-00000112E3FDF02A.jpg

suzyflo said:
Here are some pics in case you didn't get chance to look at them on the Tesco site.

My hubby loves these - he's diabetic and they are one of the very few sugar free yogurts :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back