Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks, on it!!!
Its a great offer, iv e stocked up with 4 and a wok light will be buying more if the offer is still on next week
Your Week 50p coupon

For a 50p off voucher for frylight - print as many as you want as its one per bottle rather than per transaction and they are valid up to end of the year :)

Wow thanks for that ill buy one every week will have a shed load by christmas haha :)

I got half a dozen today - the girl just rang them all through no problem
One was the balsamic dressing version - on offer in asda for 50p, 50p off voucher = FREE!!
And the Stirfry one for woks - on offer in asda for 94p 50p off voucher = 44p

Lidl are selling Linda McCartney Vegemince 300g bag for 99p - syn free :)

Some of their offers can be regional so double check their website for your local store before going

The Italian ones have less syns - 0.5 each as opposed to 2 each for the vegetarian ones, even better still are the red onion and rosemary which are syn free - but quite hard to get hold of and never seen them offer.

yummymummie83 said:
Well done on losing a stone x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Thanx I wanna loose another stone but this is where it gets tough!

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

If anyone does exercise to help with their weight loss, wowcher has a deal on until midnight for neoprene exercise pants reduced from £44.99 to £7.99 plus £3.50 P&P. They are only on offer until midnight tonight. Also, has anyone tried them as I am thinking of purchasing a pair. I think you sweat a bit more so I imagine any loss would be temporary but they sculpt as well. I wanted to start a new thread for exercise, but can't work out how to do it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

If anyone does exercise to help with their weight loss, wowcher has a deal on until midnight for neoprene exercise pants reduced from £44.99 to £7.99 plus £3.50 P&P. They are only on offer until midnight tonight. Also, has anyone tried them as I am thinking of purchasing a pair. I think you sweat a bit more so I imagine any loss would be temporary but they sculpt as well. I wanted to start a new thread for exercise, but can't work out how to do it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

If you click on Forum (top left), then scroll down to Fitness & Health, click on that, then top left, click on 'start new thread'. HTH;)

Julie2011 said:

There's one for zaggora hot pants as I remember commenting on it. I use to use them but had to stop as I got pregnant

I love those Aldi french fries! Completely forgot about them after finishing the first bag! Yummy and so worth it :) thanks for the reminder!

PatchworkPuss said:
I got half a dozen today - the girl just rang them all through no problem
One was the balsamic dressing version - on offer in asda for 50p, 50p off voucher = FREE!!
And the Stirfry one for woks - on offer in asda for 94p 50p off voucher = 44p

Do they have to be colour or can you photo copy them?

Lidl plums are down to 69p and carrots 49p this week. Fresh figs are also reduced but as I am not a fan, I forget the price. I was hoping their vine tomatoes would be down in price this week, but they are at their normal £1.99 kg. Still good value and absolutely delicious.

Back