Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

oooh brill thread, only just found it!

julie

Could do with trying muller lights again. Hate morrisons thought :(

So I've been to asda today and linda mcartneys red onion sausages are 2 for £3, so saving 90 odd pence (can't remember what price they are normally but its not much short of £2) some of the quorn stuff is 3 for £5, the muller greek style yogurts are £1.50 a pack.

Oh and I just noticed, the frylight I stocked up on the other week when it was on rollback, the new bottles are 60ml short of the old ones!! Cheeky things. They look tiny compared to the two of the old stock that I bought

CraigA said:
Morrisons have oat so simple 12 packs original flavour for £1 thats better than half price and all other flavours are £1 to ive had 6 boxes :)

They also have fresh Sea Bass half price £2 each, thats my tea sorted for tomorrow

Tesco are also doing the honey and almond oats so simple,12 sachets for £1. Didn,t buy any as didn,t know how many syns. Can anyone please advise! Thanks

sarah29704 said:
Tesco are also doing the honey and almond oats so simple,12 sachets for £1. Didn,t buy any as didn,t know how many syns. Can anyone please advise! Thanks

6 Syns for the honey and almond sachets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yesterday in asda:

Frylight olive oil £1.20
Frylight sunflower spray £1.50

6 pack diet blue charge (like red bull) £1

*all discontinued stock*

Rochelle1 said:
I'm sure you can use these as hexb

Only the plain ones are, these will have a high sugar content so won't be.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone know what the Aldi super six is this week? It's not on the website yet.

I popped in today and from memory it was pineapple, kiwi, plums, oranges, Granny Smith apples and pears for 69p each

Thanks for that mrsgosling :)

Back