Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Oooh!! And the actual tassimo machine if £69 in tesco, but if you go to sainsburys they're even better at £60 :) brill offers though as they're usually at least £100

Tesco salmon portions on the fish counter are £1 each which beats the £10 for 1 kilo (I got 1.25kilos in 10 pieces)

*edit not anymore :(

Last edited:
Not food but .... do you buy anything from body shop? if so online you can use the code 'secret' to get 35% off + free delivery :)

Me too. How sad is that!? Asking for kitchen stuff for Xmas?!

I've been given my main pressie already (a spangly new high-quality electronic cigarette) but The Joker asked what else I really wanted. I could only think of a particular book... and a set of digital scales and a small measuring jug for my new Slimming World adventure!

Hiya. The electric ciggys are brilliant, I used one for about 2 months and give up, I have nt had a cigarette for nearly 3 years but i am a horrible person cos i can t stand the smell and make people go outside our house for a smoke.

Hi This is an offer for Christmas Cheer litre bottles of spirits £14 at Tesco, My hubby got 3 bottles Grouse £42 and £5 off the next £40 shop. more bottles i think HE HE

Duowe Egberts caramel, hazelnut and vanilla coffee - half price in Asda (£1.50) - a nice little syn free treat ! xxxx

These aren't on offer but I have bought a multibag of crisps from aldi 18 bags £1.49: cheese grids, bacon rashers, and picked onion monster claws about 4.5 syns a bag and yummy

Duowe Egberts caramel, hazelnut and vanilla coffee - half price in Asda (£1.50) - a nice little syn free treat ! xxxx

Oooo I just got the hazelnut one, DELICIOUS!

Back