Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I was in Sainsbury's earlier today and picked up some Activia Snackpots (mine were the peach ones) - half price at 32p each and syn-free!

pack pf 14 pink and whites marshmallow wafers 2.5syns each and their quite big. home bargains sell them for 89p! i find slimming world great but affording fresh veggies all the time is really hard!!

I know not very good if you've got a family, but for me I love frozen stuff!! Like frozen stirfry mix, the bags of steamed veggies that you just pop in the microwave for 2 minutes (all asdas own brand) and frozen fruit to stir into yogurts I've tried too. Buying fruit that's in season I'm finding apples quite expensive and the quality isn't brilliant this year so have started buying clementines for a change as they're only £1 a bag!! Bananas are always pretty cheap if you buy the asdas big bags for £1.40 and also plums have been £1 a punnet.

Its just clever shopping really, learning to find cheaper alternatives lol x

Just got one of these in £1 land, thought it might be good for those of you doing EE to use for portioning your third superfree :)

Attachments

• image-1202785366.jpg
    image-1202785366.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 135
Activa Snack Pots 165g Normally 60p now 3 for £1 (saving 80p) at Waitrose. Lots of flavours. Not sure how many syns for those who count them but this is the nutritional info on the Peach flavour.

snackpots-fat-free-peach.png

Nutrition Information
per 100g
per serving (165g)
% GDA[SUP]1[/SUP]
GDA[SUP]1[/SUP] for an adult
Energy
59 kcals
98 kcals
2000 kcals
Protein
4.8 g
7.9 g
45 g
Carbohydrate
9.3 g
15.3 g
230 g
of which sugars
9.1 g
15.0 g
90 g
Fat
0.1 g
0.2 g
<1
70 g
of which saturates
Trace
0.1 g
20 g
Fibre
1.0 g
1.7 g
24 g
Sodium
0.07 g
0.12 g
2.4 g
(equivalent as salt)
(0.2 g)
(0.3 g)
(5)
(6 g)
[SUP]1[/SUP] GDA = Guideline Daily Amount
[SUP]2[/SUP] RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance

Bananas are definatly cheaper if you buy them loose !
Thanks for the tip x
thankyou Rochelle1 i find asda cheaper anyway and those stirfry bags i can just bung some in a pan and add spices and voilla a meal full of superfree goodness! thats what ive been struggling with, eating my superfree.

I don't even do that I just put a splash of soy sauce on before I eat them lol :) they're lovely I used to buy the fresh bags of stirfry wish I'd discovered the frozen bags sooner.

Babybels £1 for 6pack in asda, mullers 10 for £4

Bananas are cheaper looser!! Why didn't I know this?! Thanks to whoever said it :) I bought 5 in asda for 57p, I usually pay £1.40 for the packs of 10 so not loads cheaper but still!

My Asda have stopped selling the frozen exotic stir-fry :-(

:( hope mine doesn't I just bought another bag tonight x

Rochelle1 said:
Babybels £1 for 6pack in asda, mullers 10 for £4

Bananas are cheaper looser!! Why didn't I know this?! Thanks to whoever said it :) I bought 5 in asda for 57p, I usually pay £1.40 for the packs of 10 so not loads cheaper but still!

:( hope mine doesn't I just bought another bag tonight x

Get them in if you've room in your freezer

Back