Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

If anyone wants stocking fillers poundland have 3 boxes of after 8's for £2 - they do seem a lot smaller these days but it works out at just 67p a box

Greek Mullers are still BOGOF in Tesco- loving how they're still doing this! Lemon ones are delish x

Asda have batchelors packet rice on offer 5 for £3 not sure if that's cheap but they do a thai sweet chilli one that i've not seen before so stocked up on those!

Tesco have bachelors rice 3 for £1.80, probably around the same price i guess?!

Check out the 'world foods' aisle at Tesco or Asda - a lot of stuff is MUCH cheaper there. For example chick peas and cannellini beans - 4 cans for a pound as opposed to 60-odd pence each in the 'normal' canned food aisle. I also got a massive bag of garam masala for around £2 - and it contains at least five times as much as the jarred garam masala on the spices aisle for a quid! I've found massive bags of red lentils there for the same price as the small bags in the 'healthy foods' section as well.

Just bought my Greek Muller at Tesco - 2 packs for £4 but came home to find the new Co-Op leaflet showing their price is £1.14 each :banghead:

Greek Mullers are still BOGOF in Tesco- loving how they're still doing this! Lemon ones are delish x

These are my fave yoghurts but I rushed to buy some BOGOF ones the other day and they only had the peach n honey ones, and the cherry. The coconut ones and the lemon had all gone. Went back the next day and the same story!!! Think they are definately the most popular! Grrr! Could eat 4 at one go they are so lovely. Just wish they werent so expensive. May have another look tomorrow if they are still on offer, thank you :)

I dont drink coffee but apparently Asda have the flavoured coffees everyone is talking about ie hazelnut, caramel,vanilla for £1.50

Texty_F said:
I dont drink coffee but apparently Asda have the flavoured coffees everyone is talking about ie hazelnut, caramel,vanilla for £1.50

Awwww no :-( I bought these full price from Tesco today!!

I don't like or drink coffee but thought I'd try the caramel one, it smelt beautiful but just tasted like coffee :(

Back