Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hiya,I have just got alpen lights at B&M Bargains they only had chocolate and fudge in boxes at £1-9P But they had summer fruits and apple and sultanna and the choc and fudge ones loose at 25p each. I have a cupboard full, They last longer if kept in the fridge.

I have to admit I'm not a fan of Options, I've tried many of the different flavours and don't find them very nice. I prefer to use real drinking chocolate. I think I may have to do it on a day when I've got all my 15 Syns left so I can have a small bar of whole nut too lol

Green and balck hot chocolate all the way ;)

Hiya,I have just got alpen lights at B&M Bargains they only had chocolate and fudge in boxes at £1-9P But they had summer fruits and apple and sultanna and the choc and fudge ones loose at 25p each. I have a cupboard full, They last longer if kept in the fridge.

Oooohh! What/where is B&M bargains? Never heard of it, and I'm guessing I haven't because I live in the badlands aka Norfolk

Ahhh nearest one is in Lowestoft which is a long way from here. Boooooo! They never seem to be on offer!!

We didn't have any B&M's or Home Bargains near here about 3 months ago - now we have them both. And they're next door to each other too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have Iceland, Home Bargains, and Lidl right next to each other. On the way home from work too. LETHAL!
Lucky you. We don't have any Home Bargains or B&M stores but I wish we did.

I live in SW London and there is a Lidl a few miles away. I drove there Sunday to get some more of the apples on special offer and other fruit & veg only to find a big sign up "Closed Sunday 2 December for refurbishment" or some such thing. Paid for my parking and drove on to the Asda which is even further away and hunted high and low for the DE flavoured coffee but they didn't have any however bought a few other things I didn't need just to get my parking validated. Drove back and decided to go to Tesco to pump my tyres up and decided to go in store and they were marking down all the salads, lettuces etc for the second time so I stocked up. So it wasn't a wasted trip but I wish I had got some of those gala apples at Lidl and the flavoured coffee.

Does anyone know what the special fruit and veg is at Lidl this week? If the apples are still on offer I'll make a special trip for them.

Sainsburys are currently doing Sharwoods cooking sauces at 3 for 3£. one Jar makes about 4 servings and most varieties are 1.5-2 syns per portion. Me and the OH tried the black bean sauce with a superfree stirfry, it was delicious :)

Sainsburys are currently doing Sharwoods cooking sauces at 3 for 3£. one Jar makes about 4 servings and most varieties are 1.5-2 syns per portion. Me and the OH tried the black bean sauce with a superfree stirfry, it was delicious :)

we use the black bean sauce as well

Sainsburys are also doing the cafe collection wines (can't remember what brand they are... might be echo falls) 2 for £5 should be 4.49 each, I think they work out at 16 syns a bottle as they're 5.5% alcohol. Not sure how long the offer is on for though as it didn't say on the tag, the lady in the shop said the wine offers are updated on a Wednesday so it might be taken off tomorrow. (Fingers crossed not as I'm having a bottle this weekend and if its nice I'll be wanting some more)

Back