Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

In asda I got my boyfriend a pack of 8 cans of coke for £2.50, they also had all the other varieties coke zero, diet coke, diet cherry coke :) works out 31p a can

Asda tonight had...

Frylight for £1.50
Whole chickens for £1
Fresh parsley 2p
Packs of runner beans for 10p
Warburtons brown sandwich thins, packs reduced to 20p
Aunt Bessie's gravy granules £1
Aunt Bessie's sage & onion stuffing £1

I got some D E roaster hazelnut coffee to try yesterday. Oh my days, now hooked, so excited about using up the rest of my milk allowance tonight on a hazelnut latte. I know I really need to get out more! And they are a reduced price at the minute in Asda. Best stock up before my S W friend in group snaffle them up! :)

I got some D E roaster hazelnut coffee to try yesterday. Oh my days, now hooked, so excited about using up the rest of my milk allowance tonight on a hazelnut latte. I know I really need to get out more! And they are a reduced price at the minute in Asda. Best stock up before my S W friend in group snaffle them up! :)
I know it's so yummy! I never go to Asda but am considering a trip there to buy all their stock!!

I love the caramel one...such a rich caramel flavour, yum! Unfortunately our asda is so small they don't have them so I have to trek 10 miles to a large tesco to get them at £2.99 each! :( xx

Oh bet its worth it though. Do the caramel ones taste sweet? I dont like sweet coffee. Just wondered, they do a vanilla one as well. They are so expensive though arent they for such a small jar as well.

The caramel one is quite sweet, but then I like sweet coffee so it's perfect. Although it may only seem sweet because of the amount of sweetener I add ;) It is very expensive when you think if it was in the equivalent large jars it would cost about £10 or more! :eek:

Yeh put that way it really is way over the top expensive. Wish I hadnt tried it now, coffee just doesnt taste the same now without the hazelnut!! I love the greek style muller yoghurt too, they are expensive an all!! Why are really deslish things dear? I suppose because they know idiots like me will buy them and increase their profits ha ha :)

Yeh put that way it really is way over the top expensive. Wish I hadnt tried it now, coffee just doesnt taste the same now without the hazelnut!! I love the greek style muller yoghurt too, they are expensive an all!! Why are really deslish things dear? I suppose because they know idiots like me will buy them and increase their profits ha ha :)

Lol!! I'm exactly the same hun...a slave to the delicious things in life! But then for me that's most food and drink...I'm not picky, haha! :D xx

I love the caramel coffee, hazelnut is nice too, and the vanilla I'm not so keen on :( I couldn't get hold of it for weeks, and I love anything vanilla so was expecting to love it but don't :( it's got like a burnt flavour to me :(

You can by coffee syrups on eBay. The sugar free ones are syn free. They work out at just over a tenner a bottle, but I reckon they'll work out cheaper than buying the douwe all the time. Especially when it's full price! xx

Hi we got some caramel syrup for coffee at either Lidl or Aldi and it was £1-29 quite a big bottle they also had hazelnut one as well. We have got fresh doug egberts coffee at the 99p shop. CHEAP AS CHIPS

Hi we got some caramel syrup for coffee at either Lidl or Aldi and it was £1-29 quite a big bottle they also had hazelnut one as well. We have got fresh doug egberts coffee at the 99p shop. CHEAP AS CHIPS

Was it sugar free syrup though?

Whittards of Chelsea, flavoured coffee 3 for £12

Amaretto
Caramel
Malt whiskey
Irish cream
Chocolate truffle
Hazelnut

There was loads more as well but can't remember them now!!

I've just had the most amazing drink for just 1 Syn! DE roasted Hazelnut coffee with one teaspoon of G&B hot chocolate = yummy!! I saved my HEX of milk especially for this drink and it was so worth it! Only problem now is I want a bar of Cadbury Whole Nut!! I have 9.5 Syns left to use today (advent calendar choc Lindt- 2 Syns and my rice for dinner is 2.5 Syns- Tilda Mexican bean and chilli) what size bar can I have and can I be bothered to go get one?

2 for 3£ on LM rosemary and red onion veggie sausages in Asda! Saves you a quid and syn free! :)

Back