Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I think the cheesecake ones have syns in them... Might be worth checking :)

1 syn each for for cheesecake ones x

I'm doing JUDDD so I don't count syns. I much prefer the Muller Greek yoghurts, particularly the cherry one. Yum yum. I can eat anything I want on my up days within reason as if I am on SW maintenance. On my down days I am limited to just under 500 calories.

Last edited:
I'm doing JUDDD so I don't count syns. I much prefer the Muller Greek yoghurts, particularly the cherry one. Yum yum. I can eat anything I want on my up days within reason. On my down days I am limited to just under 500 calories.

Julie what us this juddd u speak of?! Is that a diet? X

Muller lights deal at Morrison's!

Hey guys,

Just stumbled across Morrison's deal for Muller Lights- 8 for £2! :eek: until Jan (2013)

I can't believe I've been getting 6 for £3 (50p per pot) at Sainsbury's when they work out to be 20p a pot at Morrison's! Got so excited I thought I better share :p
At the big store I went to they had a decent range of flavours too, including the Mint/Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles (my fave!)

x

JUDD is considered perfectly safe but it's definately not for me! You have 2-3 days a week of "down days" at around 500-600 calories, and then the other 3-4 days are "up days" where you have more calories - some people have unlimited calories on up days, others aim for fixed amounts eg 1800, 2000 etc.

It seems to have good weigh loss but I personally wouldn't have the restraint for the down days. It has it's own section minimins, if anyone is interest that'd be the best place to look.

There was a programme about having a few calories one day & then eating normally the other, it was really interesting, they spoke to a guy who had 'children size meals' who at age 100 ran a marathon.

i wish i had a morrisons near me! though i dont tend to buy them unless they are in packs, in tesco at the moment they are 1.70 i think for 6

Juddd stands for Johnson Up Down Day Diet. There's more information on it on the web. It's basically the same as Alternate Day Fasting aka Intermittent Day Fasting. It works really well for me, although keeping to 500 calories on the down days can be hard, I'm only ever one day away from eating whatever I crave. After my porridge and blueberries (my fave) breakfast on my up (normal eating like SW maintenance) days I find any cravings have gone. The diet is just as much about the long term benefits, and lots of people that follow it aren't looking to lose weight. I am averaging about 7lb loss a month but I had over 6 stone to lose initially. I'm more than half way there now.

Last edited:
i wish i had a morrisons near me! though i dont tend to buy them unless they are in packs, in tesco at the moment they are 1.70 i think for 6

They do packs that contain all free muller lights? :O what flavours are in the pack? Haven't come across any yet but maybe haven't been looking right!

I can't get enough of the mint and choc sprinkles... No idea how on earth they can be free! :p

I'm going today but going to one which didn't have many flavours last time :( ahh well will be going a few times between now and Jan

Probably different in your shop but the one I was in yesterday had them in two places, one was like the side/end of the fresh stuff aisle and then the general yoghurt aisle (probably because they're promoting that deal!) and in the smaller section they had much less to choose. I do find it annoying how often they don't have any of the ones with sprinkles though... That Morrison's only had two flavours of mugshot, too :(

Probably different in your shop but the one I was in yesterday had them in two places, one was like the side/end of the fresh stuff aisle and then the general yoghurt aisle (probably because they're promoting that deal!) and in the smaller section they had much less to choose. I do find it annoying how often they don't have any of the ones with sprinkles though... That Morrison's only had two flavours of mugshot, too :(

The morrisons we normally go to has that and they usually have loads of flavours as well (as long as you don't go on a certain day when they're obviously due a delivery lol) but because I'm going to the dentist we're going to one that's closer to there and its not as good as our usual one.

JUDD is considered perfectly safe but it's definately not for me! You have 2-3 days a week of "down days" at around 500-600 calories, and then the other 3-4 days are "up days" where you have more calories - some people have unlimited calories on up days, others aim for fixed amounts eg 1800, 2000 etc.

It seems to have good weigh loss but I personally wouldn't have the restraint for the down days. It has it's own section minimins, if anyone is interest that'd be the best place to look.[/QUOTE
Nah, not for me either. S W is the way to go for me, and sustainable for life. I certainly would not want to live like that for the rest of my life, but everyone is different I suppose :)

In poundland they have the weetabix cereal bars, toffee dazzler and strawberry something (they all have funny names!!) And after buying the 2013 free branded food book lastnight, they count as a healthy extra b choice :)

Does anyone know what the fruit & veg special offers are at Lidl this week?

Back