Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The hazelnut is my favourite, I stocked up :)

Hazelnut one reminds me of whole nut, if u add a teaspoon of hot choc it's EVEN better!!

Hazelnut one reminds me of whole nut, if u add a teaspoon of hot choc it's EVEN better!!

Lol now you've reminded me theres a cadburys wholenut in the fridge x must avoid the fridge now as i dont have enough syns left for it x

Lol now you've reminded me theres a cadburys wholenut in the fridge x must avoid the fridge now as i dont have enough syns left for it x
Lol oops! I couldn't have a wholenut in the fridge, it's just dangerous! Be strong! X

Hi, i got some 6 packs of mullerlight yogurts lemon cheese cake and the new york cheese cake in the 99p shop today, also i got alpen light chocolate and fudge bars at 25p at B&M Bargains.

Hazelnut one is my fave too. Blimey, those Alpens are cheap. They are my fave as well. £1.98 in Asda. Phew :)

I'm still looking for new laughing cow Blue cheese and the muller cheesecakes

Just remembered I have 2 £5 off at waitrose ! Will get 3 for £10 duck legs they're lovely when cooked with some orange SF cordial splash of soy and sweet chilly sauce
And complement with noodle stir fry absolutely lush.better than the Chinese ! And so easy and not fatty if you cook with no skin and easy and 1.5 Syns each or even 1 for me 2 for OH if you catch my drift lol

Merry Christmas Everyone Christmas Cottage - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson

I'm going to enjoy Christmas but not stuff myself silly this year. If you have time this afternoon, check out the reduced items in the supermarkets cool shelves, because today's the day you can usually get some really good bargains. My rule of thumb is, "If I wasn't going to buy it before it was a reduced, then it isn't a bargain", but I still buy things I shouldn't. I'm not sure I'll have time or the space in the fridge or freezer to store it though.

Back