Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ibought so much stuff a few years ago...spent a good 2 days cooking it all then freezing it! Pleanty of bargains to be had ;)

Tesco earlier were selling bags of carrots, peppers, onions, Brussels and parsnips for only 8p.
i picked some up ready to make some homemade soups and healthy dinners.

Also Poundland have the Biggest Loser workout DVD which is pretty good xxx

A few months ago somebody posted (I've tried searching but can't find post) how Tesco had a pair of boots on offer for £5, reduced from £28, such a bargin I couldn't miss out on. I bought them for my daughter for Christmas & she loved them. I still can't believe how much I saved.

I'd like to say a big thank you for the person who posted that bargin, you know who you are:D

No, I thought it usually told you on their website, but it doesn't seem to say anything at the moment!
ALDI - Super 6

I got loads of bargains yesterday in Tesco that all ran out yesterday/today/tomorrow - extra lean mince beef 80p, salmon fillets 80p, blueberries 20p, reduced fat red pepper hummus 11p, grean beans 20p, pointed peppers 18p, was so impressed! I am going to try again just after New Year to see if they have any more :)

Hiya, which sports bras did you get? I need some & never bought em before so don't know where to start?? Cheers X

I go for the lonsdale
Lonsdale Sport Bra Ladies - SportsDirect.com

its not a first one for me and because I am still losing weight I go through them a bit :), its very comfortable, I even wear it in the house when casual, maybe I should mention that I don't do high impact exercise bad knees- but its good enough on a crosstrainer or weights, I am size 36E and they will bounce no matter what bra will I suffocate them in ;0

I go for the lonsdale
Lonsdale Sport Bra Ladies - SportsDirect.com

its not a first one for me and because I am still losing weight I go through them a bit :), its very comfortable, I even wear it in the house when casual, maybe I should mention that I don't do high impact exercise bad knees- but its good enough on a crosstrainer or weights, I am size 36E and they will bounce no matter what bra will I suffocate them in ;0

Thanks for getting back to me :) I was looking at the same one! Ill order a couple now... I'm only wanting them for exercise DVDs in house & going walking so only need a basic :) thanks again X

Loved the offers in Aldi today, got Brussels, carrots and parsnips for 39p a bag x

I went to aldi tonight and these are still at 39p a bag but thought the sprouts looked a bit off so gave them a miss. They did have bags of Maris piper potatoes on offer at 69p a bag! I grabbed 3 bags as I've never seen them so cheap :) x

Amazon have the Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer for £4.99 free postage.I've had a plastic one for a couple of years and they are very good.
You have to be quick as they only have a few at this price.

s4udzb.jpg
i am DEF getting one of them :D
:D
Sainsburys have philly 2 for 2.50 :) xx

Becareful with Pineapple corer as some of them are coming from abroad and you might be liable for custom charges. I bought one from a UK supplier.

Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective coffee is still half price in Asda, and Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are 2 for £3 in Asda!
Plus they are 25% off in Waitrose, making 2 boxes 4p cheaper than Asda, but at the moment I also get 17.5% staff discount too :p

Back