Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

i will b going asda tomoz, so coffee and sausages are on offer!, and ive only just bought two, full price boxes!

look IMAG0499.jpg

Asda offers!
quick stock up
i dont know how much longer these will be on offer.

Douwe Egberts, new hazlenut coffee (only in 50g pots!) half price £1.50
Linda MCcartney red onion and Rosemary sausages 2 for £3 (usually just short of £2 per box)
Shape delight yogurts 2 for £2
Supernoodles, low fat, 50p each
mushypeas 40p
Mixed beans mexican style 65p (usual price)

Don't know bout some of the above items but Asda has had the LM sausages at this price for absolutely yonks. The SHAPE yogurt is also nearly always 2 for £2.

I noticed in Asda today:

Weightwatchers 4-pk yoghurts are 3 for £3 (I love their dessert style which is included). I don't know how much the Weightwatchers sausages are nornally but they're £2 each

Finally, there's a 50p voucher for Alpen Lights in the latest Asda free magazine (from the back of the tills). Its an Alpen voucher (not an Asda only) so can be used when buying 2 for £3 offer in Tesco.

Don't know bout some of the above items but Asda has had the LM sausages at this price for absolutely yonks. The SHAPE yogurt is also nearly always 2 for £2.

I noticed in Asda today:

Weightwatchers 4-pk yoghurts are 3 for £3 (I love their dessert style which is included). I don't know how much the Weightwatchers sausages are nornally but they're £2 each

Finally, there's a 50p voucher for Alpen Lights in the latest Asda free magazine (from the back of the tills). Its an Alpen voucher (not an Asda only) so can be used when buying 2 for £3 offer in Tesco.

well as i said i dont often shop at asda, so thanks.

I never really bother with Aldi - does the fresh veg and fruit stay fresh for long? I only shop at sainsburys and occasionally morrisons as I find the fresh food in asda is awful, and its a bit of a drive.

I never really bother with Aldi - does the fresh veg and fruit stay fresh for long? I only shop at sainsburys and occasionally morrisons as I find the fresh food in asda is awful, and its a bit of a drive.
I buy most of my fruits & vegetables from Aldi and they keep fresh for a long time. I go through tons of fresh fruits and save a fortune by buying them there. Occasionaly I buy from other places.

normal and cumberland quorn sausages in tesco £1,and quorn mince £1.67,3 skinny cow mint lollies £1.24,and moo yoghurt frozen thingy in tropical 89p :)

I find the fruit and veg keeps longer from Aldi - Asda and Morrisons have gone downhill its not longer class 1 food. Just check the dates on any dried/food stuff you buy especially the wholemeal pitta breads lol...... this is because I bought some last Sat and when I went to use them on the Sunday they were mouldy arghhh

Back