Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I'd agree about Asda, I found it was only good for branded food on offer (like hazelnut coffee!), their own brand of stuff was shockingly awful.
I'm a Waitrose shopper (but mainly cos I get staff discount!!) and sometimes Tesco, I find both very good for long lasting fruit and veg!
Tomorrow I'm off to do the weekly shop and I shall be visiting Waitrose and making a quick visit to Asda on way home for some of that hazelnut coffee everyone keeps raving about (ahem lol)!!!

Dougal1983 said:
I'd agree about Asda, I found it was only good for branded food on offer (like hazelnut coffee!), their own brand of stuff was shockingly awful.
I'm a Waitrose shopper (but mainly cos I get staff discount!!) and sometimes Tesco, I find both very good for long lasting fruit and veg!
Tomorrow I'm off to do the weekly shop and I shall be visiting Waitrose and making a quick visit to Asda on way home for some of that hazelnut coffee everyone keeps raving about (ahem lol)!!!

I couldn't find it in our asda today :(

I couldn't find it in our asda today :(
Lol u don't live in Essex by any chance?! I'm known for emptying local Asda stores of their supplies (ahem!)

Sainsburys
Pukka Detox tea is half price £1.50
Cathedral City Light, big block £3
Is the Detox tea nice? Does it work? Often considered it but not sure about it x

I pesonally wouldn't buy detox concoctions - water is the best & cheapest detox liquid IMHO. A few days on hot water, with or without lemon, does the job brilliantly. it doesn't have to be exclusively water either, I still have the odd decaff tea

Tesco- Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective coffee, all flavours £2 a jar, saving 50p! Offer valid until 29/01/13.
Every Little Helps!

Dougal1983 said:
Tesco- Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective coffee, all flavours £2 a jar, saving 50p! Offer valid until 29/01/13.
Every Little Helps!

This is also the same at sainsburys :)

Back