Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Cheers I saw that thread I think il keep to the alpine bars even though they're so expensive.

I might try the special k ones just to see if they are any good. I might find a real winner to taking to uni, which is my goal since my go ahead bars are 7 syns each, yikes!

Theyre in the new books I'm 99% sure lol it will be a b choice on all plans x but has to be the chewy delight ones! X

1 Special K Chewy bar is a HE..just checked my new pack :)

I've been going to the shops every day for the last few days. I'm about to go bankrupt! Oh well Special K here I come. Thanks for that info

Aldi do a light cereal bar 70cal each (which are really nice!) and you used to be able to have two of those as a HX according to a directory I had. Hope you can still have them as they're about £1.40 for 6 I think...

Morrisons - Greek Muller . . . £1.09 (including the new strawberry)
Mullerlite . . . . . £2 for 8 (including the new Turkish Delight)

You found the Turkish delight mullers?! Lifesaver!

Aldi currently have 'super lean' mince (typically less than 5% fat) in the chilled cabinets. £1.49 for 250g. It's currently down as a limited offer.

For comparison - Tesco extra lean mince 500g (using the 3 for £10 price) works out at £3.33 per 500g. The Aldi mince works out at £2.98 for 500g. The saving might not be that much, however if you don't have anymore freezer space :rolleyes: and only want to buy one pack of mince, the saving is fantastic (on the individual Tesco mince price).

Thanks to the Consultant of the group I visited last night for this info!

Mug shots & LF Supernoodles...

Are only 50p atm in Asda!
I've just stocked up & thought id let you know :).x

This is a great thread thanks! :)

Aldi do their own version of mugshots, called cupshotz!
39p each and comes in three flavours, sweet & sour, chicken or tomato & herb

I`m on an economy drive!

Back