Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Be watchful in asda only special k milk choc chewy bars are £1 the dark choc 1s are still £2

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

The dark choc ones (mint, orange, raspberry) were all a quid in sainsbury's

in Lidl mugshots are 3 for £1.20 so cheaper than asda, butternut squash is 69p/kg and cauliflower is 59p each

Lm sausages (normal ones I believe), lasagna, sausage rolls and mince are all 99p

Wow I'm definitely going to have to check out lidl on the way home from WI on Weds! x

All I seem to do is shop! Lol morrisons today and they have ryvita minis 94p, special k chewy delights milk and dark 99p. Mullers 8for £2 and the Greek ones are still half price.

Waitrose have got Muller Lights 4 for £2, husband can't believe he's allowed a mint and chocolate one for free!!
They have also got lots of Xmas chocs really really cheap- Quality St purple bars for 16p each!! They are 10.5 Syns each- how do I know? Cos I erm kind of brought a couple *hangs head in shame* lol

Dougal1983 said:
Waitrose have got Muller Lights 4 for £2, husband can't believe he's allowed a mint and chocolate one for free!!
They have also got lots of Xmas chocs really really cheap- Quality St purple bars for 16p each!! They are 10.5 Syns each- how do I know? Cos I erm kind of brought a couple *hangs head in shame* lol

Hahaha.... That made me chuckle !!!!

LOL Me too. I bought some of the Quality Street bars yesterday to give to my brother in hospital but I ate them. *Hangs head in shame, and avoided scales this morning* Went down for more today and they were only a few left but down to 10p each. Have wrapped them up so I can't eat this lot.

All I seem to do is shop! Lol morrisons today and they have ryvita minis 94p, special k chewy delights milk and dark 99p. Mullers 8for £2 and the Greek ones are still half price.

How much are the special K chewy delights normally and did you see how long their on offer for? I might try some instead of hifi's for my HEB (to save some pennies) could pick up some ryvita mini's as well if I see them.

How much are the special K chewy delights normally and did you see how long their on offer for? I might try some instead of hifi's for my HEB (to save some pennies) could pick up some ryvita mini's as well if I see them.
Saw these on offer at sainsburys, think it was til towards the end if the month, but they're only 4 in a box for £1, thought ud get at least 5. X

Back