Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

LOL Me too. I bought some of the Quality Street bars yesterday to give to my brother in hospital but I ate them. *Hangs head in shame, and avoided scales this morning* Went down for more today and they were only a few left but down to 10p each. Have wrapped them up so I can't eat this lot.
Lol kept seeing them come through my till today, plus they did have Lindt Lindor giant balls for £3.74!! Was so tempted to buy one but thankfully they were all sold out when I finished!!! I've put the purple bars away in the cupboard, god knows how long they will stay there for! At least until after WI tomorrow night :)

I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet but in Aldi you can extra lean mince for £3!
Be careful with that, I've seen on twitter that its actually 12% fat, where as the slimming world fat quota for extra lean mince is 5% x
How much are the special K chewy delights normally and did you see how long their on offer for? I might try some instead of hifi's for my HEB (to save some pennies) could pick up some ryvita mini's as well if I see them.
Think they're £1.94 or something, wouldn't buy them when not on offer but when they're 99p they're worth a buy :) didn't say how long they were on offer but things like this are usually 2 weeks or so. Ryvita minis are lovely :) x

Lol kept seeing them come through my till today, plus they did have Lindt Lindor giant balls for £3.74!! Was so tempted to buy one but thankfully they were all sold out when I finished!!! I've put the purple bars away in the cupboard, god knows how long they will stay there for! At least until after WI tomorrow night :)
Lol after reading about the purple bars i went to waitrose but they had sold out :( x

they're also on offer in tesco for 99p are they like the fibre plus bars?

I bought the chewy delight bars yesterday and they do taste just like the fibre plus bars, really yummy and chocolatey xxx

We'll be going to Morrisons on either Friday or Saturday, I didn't buy any hifi's this week so will def pick up some fibre plus and ryvita mini's while they're on offer. Do people eat the ryvita mini's just on their own?

The offer on the mullers finished on the 7th I think :( It's a shame I was enjoying getting 8 every week, won't be having any this week. Does anyone know what yogurts are on offer there this week or is there nothing? I usually get whatevers on offer but mullers and ww are my favourites as I know they're syn free

We'll be going to Morrisons on either Friday or Saturday, I didn't buy any hifi's this week so will def pick up some fibre plus and ryvita mini's while they're on offer. Do people eat the ryvita mini's just on their own?

The offer on the mullers finished on the 7th I think :( It's a shame I was enjoying getting 8 every week, won't be having any this week. Does anyone know what yogurts are on offer there this week or is there nothing? I usually get whatevers on offer but mullers and ww are my favourites as I know they're syn free

Also at Morrison's, the mixed salad beans, tinned , are 89p per tin or 3 for £2. I live off these and there usually £1.20 each in tesco!

Lol after reading about the purple bars i went to waitrose but they had sold out :( x

Be thankful you didn't buy. They were low in price but not in calories. I broke into the parcel for my brother and scoffed another 3. I felt so annoyed with myself afterwards. If they hadn't been on special offer I wouldn't have bought them but I can't resist a bargain! I can safely say that the Waitrose in Richmond has completely run out of all the Quality Street purple bars and the Galaxy Gift squares. I know because I bought them all! Named and shamed!

Be thankful you didn't buy. They were low in price but not in calories. I broke into the parcel for my brother and scoffed another 3. I felt so annoyed with myself afterwards. If they hadn't been on special offer I wouldn't have bought them but I can't resist a bargain! I can safely say that the Waitrose in Richmond has completely run out of all the Quality Street purple bars and the Galaxy Gift squares. I know because I bought them all! Named and shamed!
So far today none have came through my till so I'm assuming they've all sold out in our store. I hope so!

Sainsbury's has it's usual offer on Options sachets - 7 for £1.50 (I'm not entirely sure how cheap these actually are TBH)...but I spotted a new limited edition flavour - Turkish Delight! :heartpump:

It seems that 2013 is the year for Turkish Delight flavoured foods! ha! I grabbed a couple and am stupidly excited about trying them!

Tesco, Golden Crunch 6pk 2 for £2, got the salt & vinegar flavour as I haven't tried them!
also Ryvita minis 6pk 94p

Sainsbury's has it's usual offer on Options sachets - 7 for £1.50 (I'm not entirely sure how cheap these actually are TBH)...but I spotted a new limited edition flavour - Turkish Delight! :heartpump:

It seems that 2013 is the year for Turkish Delight flavoured foods! ha! I grabbed a couple and am stupidly excited about trying them!

I think that's quite good, other offers I've seen have been 6 for £1 or 4 for £1, so 7 for £1.50 is better then the 4 for £1 which has been on in some places for a while :)
turkish delight hot choc sounds yum

Sorry I should have said. The 12% and 5% is for extra lean mince. Just to confuse things both are described as extra lean mince.
The fat percentage is in smaller writing!

If they're starting to release their Limited Editions again (Turkish Delight's been around for a couple of years), i hope they do the same with the Go Banana's - they are my absolute favourite. They never brought them out in jars though so I generally buy a whole box (or two) when they turn up on the shelves :D

Back