Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

What else is on offer at the moment in asda? any decent meat offers going?

I'm still looking for new laughing cow Blue cheese and the muller cheesecakes

I found these in Tesco's today.... and they had a chilli version too.... 25 cals... but I dont know what the syns are... we had to try them out and they are quite mild but very nice.

DE coffee is still £2 in sainsburys...caved in a bought the hazelnut one! Gonna save that for my choccy fix later tonight :)

Sainsburys had a bag of cox apples for £1! Also cadburys highlights still £2.50 a jar. Got some more Special K chewy delights dark chocolate aswell they're £1 in there.

Ooh they have some popcorn in different flavours in a multipack, think there's about 6 packs in and they're like 2.5 syns a bag! But they were out of stock :( x

jezzi that is funny how we did that. Have you used the Aero dessert yet. what is it like. I have not got around to try. suppose might try over the weekend and see what it is like and if nice then go and get some more before they finish - mind you I eat this sort of things once in a Blue moon.

Was supposed to come down to London (Stanmore) but due to heavy snow here had to postpone it. Where do you live in London and have you had much snow.

jezzi, it is fantastic going to Finland - I have never been there. My brother lives in Norway and I have been there once in august. It is not the same.

From what you said about Noth London then I m glad of not going down.

One of the reasons I did not want to use milk (HEXA) with Aero dessert is when you mix it with 7 tbs of milk then it will have about 7 syns. However, it does not make any sense as I have just read the info on packet 25gr powder = 30 cals + 100ml semi milk = 50 Total 80 cals (4 syns) but the pack says it makes 2 servings and each serving has 74 calories (3.5 syns). What is in there that when it reacys with milk doubles in calories (does not make any logical sense). Well I thought if you mix it with something fat free then you cut down on syns - perhaps I am wrong. what do you think

jezzi, it is fantastic going to Finland - I have never been there. My brother lives in Norway and I have been there once in august. It is not the same.

From what you said about Noth London then I m glad of not going down.

One of the reasons I did not want to use milk (HEXA) with Aero dessert is when you mix it with 7 tbs of milk then it will have about 7 syns. However, it does not make any sense as I have just read the info on packet 25gr powder = 30 cals + 100ml semi milk = 50 Total 80 cals (4 syns) but the pack says it makes 2 servings and each serving has 74 calories (3.5 syns). What is in there that when it reacys with milk doubles in calories (does not make any logical sense). Well I thought if you mix it with something fat free then you cut down on syns - perhaps I am wrong. what do you think

Don't know if this helps, but syns online says made up as directed, per serving is 3.5 syns - doesn't have a syn value for the plain mix, so maybe just do it this way? Doesn't seem too bad - a lot less syns than angel delight etc! :)

Don't know if this helps, but syns online says made up as directed, per serving is 3.5 syns - doesn't have a syn value for the plain mix, so maybe just do it this way? Doesn't seem too bad - a lot less syns than angel delight etc! :)
Thanks Laura. I know 3.5 syns per serving is not much but I was trying to work it out logically. I am going to continue with my plan anyway as it is not very often that I will be eating that sort of things.

Hope you are feeling better this evening.

Lighter than light mayo half price in morrisons I believe :)

Alpen lights 2 for. £3 at Asda beginning of week plus some flavours like the lovely bakewell have a 50p off coupon on this offer has been going for at least 2 weeks

I don't know if its always the case but some fruit in Morrisons are 2 for £3, I bought a box of raspberries + a bag of pink lady apples :)

I went into farm foods this week looking for that mayflower curry sauce and they had some good offers, can't remember everything but I did get:

3 packs of smoked salmon for £5
2 large tins of Heinz sweetcorn £1
Quorn sausages £1 a pack
Mullerlight Greek (lemon) 2 packs for £2.50

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is Mayflower Curry Sauce free? Or low syns? Thanks x

Back