Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Iceland

Mullerlight yoghurts - 3 for £1
Mullerlight greek yoghurts - £1
Kraft Phildelphia -2 for £2

Ahh right ok thanks Laura!
We use Makeway curry...any idea how many syns that is Hun? X

Was going to make syn free rice pudding, and decided to get some sweetner since I didn't have any. Sainsbos are doing their own brand (70g) for half price so 62p for a huge jar. Thought might help some others out

Ahh right ok thanks Laura!
We use Makeway curry...any idea how many syns that is Hun? X

Just had a look and can't find it, sorry! If you've got a pack at the moment, give me the nutritional info per 100g and the pack size and I'll work it out :) x

Thank you :)
Just I had seen on another post u was allowed 2 as part of.the new 2013 hexb so just wanted to make sure

The special K Biscuit Moments were 98p (or 99p possibly!) in Tesco. They're 5 syns for two biscuits, and the chocolate ones are yummy!

Also, Uncle Bens express savoury rice was £1 (I stupidly picked up the wrong flavour and didn't notice until I got home!) :(

Was going to make syn free rice pudding, and decided to get some sweetner since I didn't have any. Sainsbos are doing their own brand (70g) for half price so 62p for a huge jar. Thought might help some others out

Thanks I need some more will pop down tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back from Aldi. They had loads of Weight watchers stuff at reasonable prices - I do not use them so can't remember al the price but the thing stuck in my mind was packet of 6 wraps 49p.

Bought 1 kg pear 99p. 1kg apple 99p. They had loads of otehr reasonably price things but I did not stop long to look as it was busy and I did not need anything else.

Iceland had Greek style mullers pack of 4 coconut 99p, lemon 99p.

thing is I never used sweetner before in my life, but rice pudding without it didn't float my boat so thought might as well try it with some sweetner. I'll have a taste after I decide what to have for tea as that is the problem at the moment. Then again I could have rice pudding and solve both

Back