Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Chocolate philli is £1 in Morrisons,

I also had a voucher from some old tubs from last year for 50p off, they said on a full priced tub, but I handed it over and it worked so got it for 50p, I have two more as well, will see if I can get them used quickly before they run out (only got until the 31st Jan) might have to just buy two and put them through seperatly next time we go I think.

Ok thanks for the makeway curry syns! I didn't really use that much so hopefully wasn't too many syns but I've got loads left today anyway x

Bogof on cauliflower in Tesco £1.30.

Also half price diced chicken breasts (let's hope they're chicken!!) £2.50

Light Philadelphia pots are 2 for £2. So 8 pots in total

Attachments

• image-1768836521.jpg
    image-1768836521.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3627757034.jpg
    image-3627757034.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 93
Oooh wicked will have to fill up on sweetener. Hope its still on offer next weekend as I have no money until payday (friday) now :eek: too many bargains in the shops dammit

Bogof on cauliflower in Tesco £1.30.

Also half price diced chicken breasts (let's hope they're chicken!!) £2.50

Light Philadelphia pots are 2 for £2. So 8 pots in total
Haha, im sure horse is syn free too ;-)

Thanks for that, might have to take a trip up the road! I love coconut mullers!

Coconut muller wi choc is free, its the greek coconut 1s that have syns x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Oooh better put iceland on my list love coconut mullers but can only afford them when they're on offer :(

Lidl have blueberries on offer at the moment, 69P I think, but they are a limited supply..

Oooh better put iceland on my list love coconut mullers but can only afford them when they're on offer :(

Lidl have blueberries on offer at the moment, 69P I think, but they are a limited supply..
Iceland had Muller Greek cocount and lemon £1. everywhere else were £2.19 or something like that. Last vweek I saw Cherry ones in Morrisons £1.24 but do not know if the offer is still on.

Thanks hun

I wish they would build a morrisons nearby we have every other supermarket grrr I love morrisons

Got Morrisons in the village where I live. Muller lights 6 for £3.

Got a taste for turkish delight ones but they`re only limited edition :cry:

Got Morrisons in the village where I live. Muller lights 6 for £3.

Got a taste for turkish delight ones but they`re only limited edition :cry:

Too early to guage yet but Muller see how flavours sell and the popular ones stay on as regulars - Banana Custard, Mint & Coconut to name just 3.

Sainsburys have Alpro Almond or Hazelnut (uht milk) drink for £1 each. The hazelnut one is nice warmed with DE hazelnut coffee. :0) and only 29 cals per 100ml. x

Sainsburys have Alpro Almond or Hazelnut (uht milk) drink for £1 each. The hazelnut one is nice warmed with DE hazelnut coffee. :0) and only 29 cals per 100ml. x
As a DE hazelnut expert (!!!) I can confirm that mixed with the Alpro hazelnut milk, its so lush that I've never drunk so much milk and coffee in my life!

Also the Alpro hazelnut milk can be used as a HEXA :) :) 400ml I think you get?

Yep 400ml. I have half in my porridge for breakfast and half microwaved as a hot drink in the evening before bed.
I use it all for coffees lol

Back