Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I got a whole lemon sole from the fish counter at Sainsbury's today for £1.70. Bargainous considering the packaged fillets (2 fillets) are £2.99.

Sainsbury's
3 for 2 on Quorn range.
Uncle Ben's microwaveable rice pouches all varieties £1 (low syn value)
Fine green beans £1
Plums £1
Batchelors mushy peas 3 tins for £1

All in Sainsbury's

Muller Greek yogurts bogof in Sainsbury's at £2.19 or currently £1 in Iceland
Thanks for that!! Will be going on Saturday x

Went to Tesco this morning and look at all the offers I got:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 190
And here's some pics of the bargains-

Chicken breast fillets 4pkt for £4 instead of £6

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 151
Batchelors savoury rice 50p each!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 119
Extra lean steak mince 500g 3pkts for £10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 98
Mug shots 5 for £3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 99
Velvet Crunch 6pkt 2 for £2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 86
And the best one: Alpen lights 5pkt 2 for £3, plus there's a new flavour: Lemon drizzle :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 132
I don't know if they're still doing it but I was in Asda the other day and they're doing two for £3 on Quorn frozen stuff. This even applies to the Quorn roasts which are £3 each so it's basically BOGOF!

Plus Muller lights 6pkt are half price- £1.79! Babybel 6pkt are £1, including the light!
Plus I got my jar of DE hazelnut coffee- still £2 instead of £2.50 and I had a 50p off coupon, making it £1.50 :D
Happy days :D

All offers are Tesco

I want to join the Mikado craze as I've just discovered they do Daim and white choc :O I have never seen them on sale anywhere though are they normally in biscuit or chocolate isles? Also can you get them in Poundlands? And how mjuch are they normally? Thanks x

They sound amazing! XD
They do don't they! I'm a big lemon fan and was very excited to see these in Tesco! Haven't tried one yet as I've had my HEXB already today (damn!) so if I have enough Syns left later I may have one :)

I want to join the Mikado craze as I've just discovered they do Daim and white choc :O I have never seen them on sale anywhere though are they normally in biscuit or chocolate isles? Also can you get them in Poundlands? And how mjuch are they normally? Thanks x

I used to get daim from tesco, have also seen them in home bargains before. Not sure how much though! My local 99p shop has dark choc mikado at the moment so they may have the others in other branches I guess? x

I've seen them in Tesco, they are with the biscuits, like the Fox's ones. And they are only 1 Syn a stick I think? Have considered them but not sure...

They're all half a syn per stick and I've never tried them before but I got so excited that I MUST hunt them down. I thought I had seen them in a 99p store so maybe thats why I got that idea. I shall hunt tonight, unfortauntely not near a Tesco and we dont have a home b\rgains :( X

Back