Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda magazine (which is free) has a 50p off coupon for boxes of 5 Alpen Light bars. 2 of these are one Healthy Extra B.

I want to join the Mikado craze as I've just discovered they do Daim and white choc :O I have never seen them on sale anywhere though are they normally in biscuit or chocolate isles? Also can you get them in Poundlands? And how mjuch are they normally? Thanks x

I get mine from home bargains, only 69p

They're all half a syn per stick and I've never tried them before but I got so excited that I MUST hunt them down. I thought I had seen them in a 99p store so maybe thats why I got that idea. I shall hunt tonight, unfortauntely not near a Tesco and we dont have a home b\rgains :( X

Home bargains, b&m bargains and poundland all do them. Poundland i think are 2 for £1.50 x

New Aplen Light - Lemon Drizzle

Sorry if I've missed a post (did look but couldn't see one) but I've just found some new Lemon Drizzle with Yoghurt Alpen Lights (I was in Tesco).

Still 70 cals each so no change to the syns and presumably x 2 would still be HEb.

Haven't tried them yet - got to let tea settle, so really looking forward to them later.

i only joined sw this week so still new to it all, how many hex do u get a day? :)

If you're following the Extra Easy Plan - one of each every day.

On Original or Green Plans - one OR two HEa and two HEb every day.

There is a thread dedicated to Healthy Extras so you might find it useful having a butchers in there.

Good Luck.

If you're following the Extra Easy Plan - one of each every day.

On Original or Green Plans - one OR two HEa and two HEb every day.

There is a thread dedicated to Healthy Extras so you might find it useful having a butchers in there.

Good Luck.

Thank You, will go and have a look now :)

I do hope mine come in my delivery Saturday, everyone please step away from the Lemon Drizzle Alpen Lights till my shopping has been picked, thanks muchly ;)

;)

Ooo these sound lovely, fingers crossed they will appear in ASDA or Sainsburys soon!

Back