Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Anyone know what the veg offers in aldi are?

I may be wrong, but isnt it either one or two a choices, and 2 b choices every day. I think you have to have 2 bs but I could be wrong as I say. Havent got my book to hand. I always do the red and green plans, love my h es. :)

Went to Poundland last night to stock up on low syn treats as Star week in apporaching and I need to have something to calm it lol! Obvs everything was a quid

Pack of 12 Space Raiders crisps (3 syns a pack)
4 pack of WW crisps (they look like Sunbites and come in Tomato and herb or cheese and onion) - 3.5 syns
Pack of 5 caramel Freddos (5 syns each)
WW Raspberry mallows 2.5 syns each (they're like pink and whites bit with a jammy filling!)
Mikado Daim and Mikado original (0.5 syns each)

Aldi Super 6 this week
Red onion
Avocado
Button Mushrooms
Butternut squash
Baby potatoes (I think)
And I can't remember for the life of me what the 6th one was

Aldi Super 6 this week
Red onion
Avocado
Button Mushrooms
Butternut squash
Baby potatoes (I think)

Isn't that last week's?

EDIT - this is to the 26th only so hurry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excite! Going to tesco on Saturday are they still 2 boxes for £3?

Yes they are and ........ if you've got any of the 50p vouchers off other boxes (or the 50p voucher from the Asda mag), they're accepted too so it brings the price down to £1 each :gimi::gimi:

Isn't that last week's?

EDIT - this is to the 26th only so hurry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SWEET nice one, I'm off to Aldi in a min then to try and get some squash to make a curry with :)

I may be wrong, but isnt it either one or two a choices, and 2 b choices every day. I think you have to have 2 bs but I could be wrong as I say. Havent got my book to hand. I always do the red and green plans, love my h es. :)

Only 1B on EE I'm afraid! Can have 1 or 2 A's tho :)

i wish it was 2 b's or 2 a's on extra easy lol it's the reason I do some green days, more healthy extras!

Went to Poundland last night to stock up on low syn treats as Star week in apporaching and I need to have something to calm it lol! Obvs everything was a quid

Pack of 12 Space Raiders crisps (3 syns a pack)
4 pack of WW crisps (they look like Sunbites and come in Tomato and herb or cheese and onion) - 3.5 syns
Pack of 5 caramel Freddos (5 syns each)
WW Raspberry mallows 2.5 syns each (they're like pink and whites bit with a jammy filling!)
Mikado Daim and Mikado original (0.5 syns each)
Oooh I forgot about space raiders, will have to put them on the list for next week! X
Aldi Super 6 this week
Red onion
Avocado
Button Mushrooms
Butternut squash
Baby potatoes (I think)
That was our raffle prize at group on wednesday lol x

Bugger I hope they ain't run out! Now writing up a meal plan for next 4 days or so as I'm working lots...would love some BNS as make a mean curry out of it, but cannae afford it at full price. Fingers crossed there are some left when I get there ;)

Back