Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Bugger I hope they ain't run out! Now writing up a meal plan for next 4 days or so as I'm working lots...would love some BNS as make a mean curry out of it, but cannae afford it at full price. Fingers crossed there are some left when I get there ;)

Hope so for you - they are a real bargain at 49p!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Free Fish at Sainsbury's TODAY!

If you go and pick out some fish at the regular price you can get an alternative free. we got three good sized haddock fillets £5 but we got a huge piece of Coley free so it works out very economical... So... we shall have haddock goujons (dipped in egg and dried smash) one day and then a fish pie.

So if you like fish there's still time to go down to Sainsbury's and choose their Switch Fish.... there's salmon, mussels and sardines too free.

And the best one: Alpen lights 5pkt 2 for £3, plus there's a new flavour: Lemon drizzle :D
And I have to report that I've tried one as part of my HEXB and they are lush! Shall be back in Tesco tomorrow to stock up on more so I can have 2 every day :D

Ooooh lemon drizzle! Where did you see that flavour???

Sainsburys - sunflower frylight is half price, DE coffee still £2.

No BNS in aldi but a few nice bits so not a wasted trip :)

Ooh I'll look out for these! Pre SW, I'd think nothing of scoffing a lemon muffin or two and now have to get my fix with a tiny Mr Kipling lemon slice -5.5 syns for a couple of bites :cry:

Mine came! I'm sorry to say that I'm a little disappointed. I love anything lemony but these don't quite do it for me!

The Super Six at Aldi for the next two weeks commencing 27th January are going to be:

Lemons (3 pack)
Carrots (1 Kg)
Beetroot (500g)
Mild onions (3 pack)
Savoy cabbage
Broccoli (350g)

All priced at 39p each.

I miss BNS :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The Super Six at Aldi for the next two weeks commencing 27th January are going to be:

Lemons (3 pack)
Carrots (1 Kg)
Beetroot (500g)
Mild onions (3 pack)
Savoy cabbage
Broccoli (350g)

All priced at 39p each.

That's a little disappointing :( but I suppose like my boyfriend says, aldi's fruit and veg is cheap anyway, the super 6 is just a bonus.

sainsbos

muller light greek yoghurt bogof £2.19
shape £1
ski 2 for £2
the fish thing mentioned earlier is on Fridays only until feb 12th?
alpro soya drinks including hazelnut etc 2 for £2 in the chilled section only!

Lidl
cherry toms 59p
kiwi 13p each -weekend only
muller light 1.79
pork sausages 79p-weekend only
baby potatoes- 79p

Last edited:
Sainsburys still have chewy delights for £1 but mine were out of stock in the dark ones :( :(
Also picked up some Greek style mullers buy one get one free!

tesco still have the 8 pack cans of coke for £1.87, packs of 6 mullers for £1.79

Sainsburys still have chewy delights for £1 but mine were out of stock in the dark ones :( :(
Also picked up some Greek style mullers buy one get one free!

tesco still have the 8 pack cans of coke for £1.87, packs of 6 mullers for £1.79

Just got back from Sainsburys and the chewy delights were back up to full price :( :(

Shape delights were £1 so I've stocked up! DE flavoured coffee is still £2 and frozen quorn is 2 for £3.50. LM sausages are unfortunately back to being over £2!

Asda are doing the weight watchers reduced fat sausages for £2. 1/2 syn each

Asda are also doing all batchelors rice and noodles for 50p.

Back