Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Alpro Soya Light (the chilled section one) is £3 for three 1-litre bottles in Tesco. You can have a whopping 500ml of this as a Healthy Extra A.

Alpro Soya Light (the chilled section one) is £3 for three 1-litre bottles in Tesco. You can have a whopping 500ml of this as a Healthy Extra A.

Asda have this deal too :)

I also got a 500g pack to extra lean turkey breast mince in Aldi today for 1.75 which I though was good and it says less than 3% fat. The stuff in Asda seems more fatty or is thigh mince and more expensive so I will be going to Aldi a lot more now! Got 3 butternut squash too thanks for that :)

Tesco

3 x 500g extra low fat beef mince for £10
Special K chewy bars £1

I can't remember any more!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco : bell peppers 50p. Cucumbers 50p. Savoy cabbage bogof. Radishes 2 for £1.

Kleenex loads of special prices for all those snifflers

Mini ryvita multipacks. 94p

Tangerines bogof

Lots of mushroom deals.

Tesco : bell peppers 50p. Cucumbers 50p. Savoy cabbage bogof. Radishes 2 for £1.

Kleenex loads of special prices for all those snifflers

Mini ryvita multipacks. 94p

Tangerines bogof

Lots of mushroom deals.

Thanks baby x

They are lovely! Got them in my Tesco on Thursday and wow! Have stocked up lol

Aldi veg s is new potatoes, parsnips, avocado, red onions and butternut squash and mushroom.

Aldi veg s is new potatoes, parsnips, avocado, red onions and butternut squash and mushroom.

Thanks. How long does this last, Tiggerlily? Do you know?

The Super Six at Aldi for the next two weeks commencing 27th January are going to be:

Lemons (3 pack)
Carrots (1 Kg)
Beetroot (500g)
Mild onions (3 pack)
Savoy cabbage
Broccoli (350g)

All priced at 39p each.

These are the new ones as of tomorrow x

Lemon ones sound lush have to have a look but already tried cherry bakewell they do hit the spot! OH now tried them my fault for telling him they were lush! So last time bought 3 boxes one for the cupboard and another 2 boxes hidden as my secret stash hehehe!

Tesco had all the flavours- lemon, cherry Bakewell, summer fruits, apple and sultana, choc n fudge and double choc

Back