Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Mmmm these sound nice. Cherry bakewell are lovely.

Ohhhhmygod these new lemon ones are amazing!!!! Deffo my new fave x

bns chips are the way forward... I love them covered in smoked paprika oof!!! xx

hi i was looking at bns in aldi but didn't get one cause i didn't know what to do with it, chips sounds like a good idea do u blanche them first thanks x

hi i was looking at bns in aldi but didn't get one cause i didn't know what to do with it, chips sounds like a good idea do u blanche them first thanks x
When I've done them I just oven cook, but since SW I've been doing normal chips in the microwave for 5 mins then crisp them in the oven. I also love bns mash, great on Shepards pie, and roast bns soup is yummy too xx

when i make bns chips i cut then into thin chips put them on a tray bit of salt. smoked paprika and fry light and bang them in the oven for 15 mins on 180 degrees then turn and cook for another ten :) x

I do this or use an actifyer. Btw exact same method for potato chips

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

when i make bns chips i cut then into thin chips put them on a tray bit of salt. smoked paprika and fry light and bang them in the oven for 15 mins on 180 degrees then turn and cook for another ten :) x

Ooh they sound scrummy!! I've never thought of doing bns chips before!

I do BNS chips and ive also done Sweet Potato and Turnip all cooked the same way. Start them off in the microwave for 5mins then sprinkle with herbs etc and bung in the oven bobs ya uncle

I do BNS chips and ive also done Sweet Potato and Turnip all cooked the same way. Start them off in the microwave for 5mins then sprinkle with herbs etc and bung in the oven bobs ya uncle

thanks hun will try it xx

Back