Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

just thought I'd let you all know, in group last night was a food taster. someone brought sugar free marshmellows from sainsburys, f4 for 1syn. they taste good and you could have 60 of them!!
Careful about eating too many sugar free sweets, there's something in them that acts like a laxative, which I found out on another diet xx

just thought I'd let you all know, in group last night was a food taster. someone brought sugar free marshmellows from sainsburys, f4 for 1syn. they taste good and you could have 60 of them!!

Btw theyre loaded with pork gelatine

Careful about eating too many sugar free sweets, there's something in them that acts like a laxative, which I found out on another diet xx

Surely thats quite useful before wi ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco have frozen fish on offer atm, 2 packs for £6, any of the following:
Healthy Eating Cod Fillets - 450g
Healthy Eating Haddock Fillets - 450g
Healthy Eating Smoked Haddock Fillets - 425g
Healthy Eating Basa Fillets - 500g
Healthy Eating 2 smoked wild alaskan salmon fillets - 300g
Seafood selection - 350g
Fish Pie mix - 400g

They also have fresh pre-packed pork loin steaks half price at £4.00 per kg and Butchers Choice gammon steaks 350g (2 steaks per pack) on the offer of 2 packs for £6.

I only went in for a box of washing powder and came out £26 later! At least my weekend shop should be cheap, lol!

I've gone back a few pages but apologise if this has been posted before -Morrisons have Mug Shots BOGOF at 75p.

Tesco have the activia 0% yoghurts half price. A pack of 8 for £1.50. They have the snack pot ones at 6 for £3. Most are syn free but the limited edition ones do. I had the banana, toffee and biscuity bits one. It's 1 syn and delish!

Tesco have the activia 0% yoghurts half price. A pack of 8 for £1.50. They have the snack pot ones at 6 for £3. Most are syn free but the limited edition ones do. I had the banana, toffee and biscuity bits one. It's 1 syn and delish!

Thanks! And WOW your weight loss is brilliant!! Well Done you must be thrilled! X

Does anyone know anywhere that has Muller Greek style yogurts on offer? Over £2 a pack at Asda just for 4! So expensive!

xTillyx said:
Thanks! And WOW your weight loss is brilliant!! Well Done you must be thrilled! X

Aww thanks!

It has taken a little while for it all to sink in and make me realise what I've achieved. Still a little way to go but nearly there!!

ASDA was rubbish today - nothing of interest except for Linda McCartney's were on offer...stocked up on them then left lol!

I'm cooking a massive curry tonight to keep me going for the next month so will head to Sainsbury's for some veg etc. Gonna go over me weekly budget for food but will have to borrow some from next week and eat out of the freezer :)

ASDA was rubbish today - nothing of interest except for Linda McCartney's were on offer...stocked up on them then left lol!

I'm cooking a massive curry tonight to keep me going for the next month so will head to Sainsbury's for some veg etc. Gonna go over me weekly budget for food but will have to borrow some from next week and eat out of the freezer :)

Remember Aldi have beetroot, carrots, broccoli on super 6 at 39p

Back