Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi - are the douwe egberts coffes free or do they have sweeteners - they sound lovely ?

I was of the same opinion. They sound scrummy! But they really were quite flavorless, you'd need to add a lot of sweetener to them. Yes they are free. Would probably taste better if you added some essence to them. But I gave mine to my friends as I didn't enjoy them.

Fry light is on offer in Sainsbury's at the mo----1/3 off.
Plus mug shots are 2 for £1.00

Week 1 = 5 1/2lb loss
Week 2 = No loss but lots of booze
Week 3 = 4 1/2lb loss *1/2 Stone award & Slimmer of the Week*
Week 4 = 1/2lb loss

I still haven't found them! Prob a good thing cos I don't think I will stop at one and ill end up eating some when I'm not even hungry lol

Asda last Friday

Frozen Morello Cherries..... £1.50.... you dont need many on a yoghurt! really nice!
large tin of low fat Corned beef - £2.50 (used 1/2 for corned beef hash for two) very economical
Soup Mix (beans/lentils) 1lb bag 70p and goes a long way just add a stock cube for soup

I cant get hold of them either. Rarer than hens teeth round these parts! :(

Tesco is the only place I've seen them round here x

Are all alpine light a HEX B? And also Greek muller light was mentioned are they free too.... I'm all confused x

A few pages back someone posted about getting alpro hazelnut for 60p due to a voucher in tesco mag

Thank you for replying, do you mean the cereal is to?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in this post - had a quick scan and couldnt see it - wondered if anyone knew what 6 were on offer at Aldi this week? I find it so useful to know in advance so I can plan my meals / shopping. Ta x

Back