Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in this post - had a quick scan and couldnt see it - wondered if anyone knew what 6 were on offer at Aldi this week? I find it so useful to know in advance so I can plan my meals / shopping. Ta x

Hi there, valid up until this Saturday x

Attachments

• image-3364515626.jpg
    image-3364515626.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 114
Ok that's cool. I would have eaten loads if they were lol x

Thanks Hanna your a great help!

Active 0%fat yoghurts are £1.50 for 8 in Tesco.

X

Great thread - subscribing

Activia yoghurts fat free ones are on offer in Tesco at the moment - £1.50. Both Asda and Tesco also have the meat offers for selected packs 3 for £10

Ali x

Yes it is a great thread - love finding out where bargains are :D Co-op have also got Muller light greek style yoghurts on offer at £1.14 each for 4 :D Only 0.5 syns so great as a little snack

They are delicious.....even better if u crunch 1 up & mix it in with a m/light greek lemon yoghurt & a mini meringue :)

They are great, i get some frozen peppers and onions from Iceland too and put them in wok with boiled rice and chicken tikka and soy sauce. It is gorgeous!! And a nice side salad c

Iceland also have WW yogurts at 2 packs for £2 (£1.50 for 1 pack)

Didn't go in the end - it's really, really cold and windy and after long shifts at work I just wanted to get home haha. Plus no one had posted any particularly good food bargains from ASDA so I'll probably go to Sainbsurys as usual tomorrow :)

Hey just an update, tesco are selling Creamfields low fat mozzerella for 44p. They taste good not sure on the syn value but must be less than full fat and you can have more as a hexa!

Hey just an update, tesco are selling Creamfields low fat mozzerella for 44p. They taste good not sure on the syn value but must be less than full fat and you can have more as a hexa!

Best not to advise people on what to have unless you know the syn values or if they can even be used as a HEX a.

Cant find Creamfields on SW website but found this
Tesco, Mozzarella Cheese, Half Fat, 25g All plans
syns.

Also you can have 40g of full fat mozzarella as a HEXa, no mention of low fat ones. Personally I wouldnt want to guess at it!

Last edited:
Back