Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Talking of Edamame beans, one of my fave 'quick' dishes is the Edamame stir fry from Asda with some Quorn chunks and noodles :D

I had some green beans today and the beans inside the pods taste like edamame - it's hard to describe but they're really delicious!

Talking of Edamame beans, one of my fave 'quick' dishes is the Edamame stir fry from Asda with some Quorn chunks and noodles :D

I had some green beans today and the beans inside the pods taste like edamame - it's hard to describe but they're really delicious!

Oooh sounds good, didn't think to put in stir fry! Thanks! Xx

Anyone know where I can buy the blue diamond almond milk unsweetened. Our c was talking about it in group yesterday but because I was busy as on social team, I missed where I can buy it from. Many thanks, btw I believe its a healthy extra, someone said something like 800 mls. If I like it, thats a lot of milk :)

Anyone know where I can buy the blue diamond almond milk unsweetened. Our c was talking about it in group yesterday but because I was busy as on social team, I missed where I can buy it from. Many thanks, btw I believe its a healthy extra, someone said something like 800 mls. If I like it, thats a lot of milk :)

I think it's 875ml!

Our C found it in sainsburys xx

You can buy it in Tesco. The whole carton is 5 syns. I'll check on the HEXA front though. I used it to make rice pudding the other day! Yummy!!

On my way to Sainbobs now, thank you so much. I bought the alpro one last week and thought it was OK but couldnt drink it in coffee as it was sweetened and I dont like sweet coffee. If I like this it has opened up a whole new world to me. I think it will probably be expensive though, but that is a lot of HEA isnt it. And because I do red and green plans I could have double, :) :) :)

On my way to Sainbobs now, thank you so much. I bought the alpro one last week and thought it was OK but couldnt drink it in coffee as it was sweetened and I dont like sweet coffee. If I like this it has opened up a whole new world to me. I think it will probably be expensive though, but that is a lot of HEA isnt it. And because I do red and green plans I could have double, :) :) :)

I think asda at the moment are doing the alpro ones 3 for £3. So stock up! They are great. I know what you mean about having it in coffee. Tastes a little weird. But fab because you're allowed so much x

Im in love with the alpro hazelnut milk and with the DE hazelbut coffee its NUTTY MADNESS!

Yum!

Have tried the almond one this week, and its not good :(

Well done on your Target loss :happy096:

Back