Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Stupid mug shots!!! Thanks for that btw.
image-3433599325.jpg
I rarely have them and I don't mind they're now 1 syn but seriously?! It's seems very silly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that! I had my first one this week, bought from Home Bargains. Didn't particularly enjoy it and now not happy that it wasn't even free! Will look out for the free ones and consider giving them another go with better ingredients!

Be careful though as the mugshots they sell in home bargains are not free!! Apparently the ingredients are different. :) x

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully, I'm quite new to SW so I do still double check everything online for Syn values before I eat it so I haven't been counting them as Free!

Hi all - I need to get my supply of yogurts at lunchtime - I have no preference whether it's mullerlight, activia 0%, shape etc, but does anyone know of any good deals at the moment? i have a little sainsbury's and a little Tesco in walking distance and not much time to go from one to the other seeing if there are any good deals. any help would be appreciated! Thanking all my slimmy buddies xxx

Hi all - I need to get my supply of yogurts at lunchtime - I have no preference whether it's mullerlight, activia 0%, shape etc, but does anyone know of any good deals at the moment? i have a little sainsbury's and a little Tesco in walking distance and not much time to go from one to the other seeing if there are any good deals. any help would be appreciated! Thanking all my slimmy buddies xxx

I don't know at the moment, but if you want to know which one's best to go to you can usually check their deals on their websites (they both deliver so just search as if you were going to shop online, they're online offers should be the same as the in store ones)

Lidl has some great fruit and veg offers at the min - £1 for strawberries, blueberries and pineapples. 2 x giant yellow melons for £3. A huge sack of potatoes for around £3.50. Plus a massive pack of apples for £1.50 (its seriously triple the size of normal packs - I normally shop at Aldi or Asda but decided on a change today and was glad I went.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells cheap grapes - Asda used to sell Smart Price big punnets for £1 but no longer do - the cheapest I can find them for is around £2 which at the rate we go through them I refuse to pay.

from tesco's
you can have 875mls of this as a hex a

• Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Ambient 1L

IDShot_225x225.jpg

pricedrop.png
SAVE 40p Was £1.49 Now £1.09 valid until 12/3/2013

Lidl has some great fruit and veg offers at the min - £1 for strawberries, blueberries and pineapples. 2 x giant yellow melons for £3. A huge sack of potatoes for around £3.50. Plus a massive pack of apples for £1.50 (its seriously triple the size of normal packs - I normally shop at Aldi or Asda but decided on a change today and was glad I went.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells cheap grapes - Asda used to sell Smart Price big punnets for £1 but no longer do - the cheapest I can find them for is around £2 which at the rate we go through them I refuse to pay.

Aldi do the grapes for £1.89 x

Balsmatic vinigar (sp?!) Was only £1 in Asda
Also had pork stirfry 400g at £2, chicken thigh (boneless)£3, some organic dried Asda pasta at 50p a pack, blue dragon sauce packets 50p each.

Broccoli 50p - quite large too!

Robinson's nas orange 1.25litre £2 a bottle. Seems to be a standard offer last few weeks.
Strawberrys were £1 for small tub

Quite a bit on offer today. Also got a pork joint for £4 which cooks lovely in the slow cooker!

Not in tesco today anyway:-(
Damn :( I know it was, the offer must have finished. Well I need some desperately, my bottle is very low.

I can't wait for grapes to start coming down in price again, I think £1.89 is a bit steep considering how many me and little one eat. He'd love them in his packed lunch (and I'd love to have them myself too)

Tesco still have the tubs of OPtions hot choc for half price (think it was £1.50ish!) Stocked up on some wicked white and caribbean coconut. NOM! :p

Back