Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I don't know if this is old news to some but thought it would be helpful for someone. If you have a Home Bargains near to you. Pepsi Max 2L bottles are 2 for £1.80. Cheaper than any of the supermarkets :)

flippin' eck... look at you! you look good..... a good recommendation for SW..... Well done!

Just been to Sainsbury's and they currently have Philly 2 for £2.00
Babybelle - £1
Muller Light 6 pack - £1.89

Couldn't find any Almond Breeze milk though =[

Our Aldi has the extra lean mince at 79p as the date is the 20th. Picked up two lots one for dinner tomorrow and one for the freezer. Love a bargain!!

In Asda yesterday - be careful of the deals for babybel. Offer 2 of the 6 pack for £3 BUT the 12 pack is £2.50. Got to be careful of these deals!!!

Our Aldi has the extra lean mince at 79p as the date is the 20th. Picked up two lots one for dinner tomorrow and one for the freezer. Love a bargain!!

I not long came back from there and they didnt have extra lean :( they had this one called super lean and it was tiny prob enough for 1 meal maybe squeezing 2 lol and it was 2 quid but i didnt bother, will just have to go tesco/asda soon i need some quark anyway :)

In Asda yesterday - be careful of the deals for babybel. Offer 2 of the 6 pack for £3 BUT the 12 pack is £2.50. Got to be careful of these deals!!!

My OH noticed this and pointed it out!

Thank you all for the information on where to find KoKo. I actually looked in the right place today and found it, unfortunately not the chocolate version though, boo.

Tesco have fresh half lamb legs at better than half price. I picked up two for £4 each and I've been able to cut lots off to make a curry and still have a good bit left over to roast.

All the lamb note - Asda are whole lamb legs at £4/kilo which half price - haven't used mine yet as they have great sell by dates, but they're cheaper than buying a half leg?? Weird

The tesco half legs are £4 a kilo too so works out the same really.

Thanks Texty_F I love cranberry juice! Missed my fruit juice in the mornings... Wish there was an OJ that we could have too haha :) xx

No worries hun just make sure its the lighter choices one. Someone also said Sainsburys do one too so would have to check that out

Been to asda -

greek mullers £1.50 a pack.
kerry low low spreadable £1.
kerry low low slices for burgers/toasties £1.
4 pack tins of princes tuna in brine £3.
4 pack Branston beans £1.50.

Been to WI tonight and for anyone that drinks it (ladies especially for cystitis/thrush) this is syn free - where cartons are normally syns - confirmed by my consultant

Tesco Light Choices No Added Sugar Cranberry Juice Drink 1 L - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

ooh thanks for this x

Back