Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I just bought 8 liters of oatly :/ and am considering buying the other sainsburys out of it too. It is the only HEXA i have though, and can have up to 400ml of it a day for both HEXA's so its a lot of money saved considering I get through 2-3 of them a week

Ive seen the lemon alpens in asda but its gonna be different whenever you go, my little tesco never ever has the lemon muller greek yet has the coconut and the strawberry um why lol

The lemon ones are not that nice. The coconut ones are lovely, not light so can only have 1 but that is enuf for me :)

The lemon ones are not that nice. The coconut ones are lovely, not light so can only have 1 but that is enuf for me :)

wow, i never thought of trying the normal coconut ones cos my eye is trained for the light ones, but i love anything coconut so may well get some when i next go shopping . ta

wow, i never thought of trying the normal coconut ones cos my eye is trained for the light ones, but i love anything coconut so may well get some when i next go shopping . ta
Can't have these as a hexb unfortunately :( too much sugar and fat in them apparently. X

Ahh ok, I thought that was about yoghurts, think I misread. Ha ha. Yoghurt on the brain. :) x

My OH opened fridge tonight, I had called at morrisons and got 10 mullerlights for £3.00, he couldn't fit leftovers in!!!!! I love yogurt!! xx

If you ask at the customer service desk, they will order them in for you. I had a similar problem with Innocent vegetable pots. The moussaka one is free and absolutely delicious with a grilled lamb steak and free greek yoghurt dressing (fat free yoghurt, grated cucumber and finely chopped mint, teeny bit of crushed garlic) If you have a co-op hex b wholemeal pitta bread with it, you would never think you were dieting. I could eat it every day. I asked them if they could get them in and they did. No complaining necessary, just a simple request.

If you ask at the customer service desk, they will order them in for you. I had a similar problem with Innocent vegetable pots. The moussaka one is free and absolutely delicious with a grilled lamb steak and free greek yoghurt dressing (fat free yoghurt, grated cucumber and finely chopped mint, teeny bit of crushed garlic) If you have a co-op hex b wholemeal pitta bread with it, you would never think you were dieting. I could eat it every day. I asked them if they could get them in and they did. No complaining necessary, just a simple request.

Didn't know there was a moussaka one, will look out for that! :drool:

sainsburys:

£1 lazy garlic/chilli/ginger
£1 big dairylea packs
£1 Special K chewy bars
half price cathedral city lighter cheddar

Are the lazy garlic/chilli/ginger all free or synned?
Cheers x

Chewy delights are down to £1 in Sainsbo's!

Tesco's Kenco really rich £4 for 200g.

Back