Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Don't know if this is new but just done my shop on asda
Low low cheese spread is rollback to 1£
Weight watchers desserts yoghurts are 2 packs for 2£
Walkers X & Os are 1£ a bag

Does anyoe know why there are different muller lights out? They have different packaging yet the flavours are the same? I noticed most of them are 99 calories instead of the usual 55 aswell

Does anyoe know why there are different muller lights out? They have different packaging yet the flavours are the same? I noticed most of them are 99 calories instead of the usual 55 aswell

Just rebranded I'm guessing.. They've always been 90 odd cals I think?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a flick a few pages back couldnt see this one -
Aldi as of tommorow will be selling creamy cheese, Thai and Chinese style mug shots for 39p
I also had their packet risottto today and for 1 syn its was WELL worth it.

I had a flick a few pages back couldnt see this one -
Aldi as of tommorow will be selling creamy cheese, Thai and Chinese style mug shots for 39p
I also had their packet risottto today and for 1 syn its was WELL worth it.

Which packet risotto is that hun? I've got a cheese one in a green packet. Is it that one? xx

Waitrose are doing their dinner for 2 for £10 deal again and this time there's lots of SW friendly dishes- a whole chicken, steak, veggies, salad plus fruit salad for dessert!

Also:
Heinz tomato ketchup 2 for £3 (on all Heinz sauces I think)
Pink lady apples 2 bags for £4

I think all the offers are the same as last week.

And Tesco still have the Innocent veg pots 2 for £6- I stocked up on the Moussaka one as its free and lovely!

don't know if anyone else has checked aldi's meat deals out but i've seen 1kg pork shoulder joints for £3.49.. might be worth checking out :)

Which packet risotto is that hun? I've got a cheese one in a green packet. Is it that one? xx

The one I had was a green packet but it was vegetable and chicken -
I Also have a tomato one, but haven't tried it.

Sainsbos
meringue nests 2 boxes of 8 for £1.50
mini baby bells £1
large multipacks (12) of french fries, squares, and something else £1.55

ETA: the something else was wotsits

Last edited:
Not sure on the syns but thought I'd share in case it's anyuse ...in Farmfoods they had a Linda McCartney BBQ pack (it looked like burger and sausage) for £1

Anyone seen the Douwe Egberts flavoured coffees on offer anywhere??? On my last jar so I'm desperate lol

Back