Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

morrisons have the 4 pack of ww yogs half price at 75p
they also have blocks of cathedral city (and lighter) for £1.95 :D x

I see that Tesco have the Innocent pot for £2. I have seen some chat on here regarding syn values but can't remember what was said! Can anyone help? Quite like the look of them to take to work for lunch.
Thanks

The innocent veg moussaka is free I know the rest are really low. Tried moussaka and its ok but doesn't taste fresh if that makes sense? Good for syn free and quickness but won't buy again tbh x

Strange day to change over but...

"@Aldi_StoresUK: It's the last day of our current #Super6.Pop into store to buy nectarines, bananas, oranges, peppers, lettuce and mushrooms all for 69p each"

Strange day to change over but...

"@Aldi_StoresUK: It's the last day of our current #Super6.Pop into store to buy nectarines, bananas, oranges, peppers, lettuce and mushrooms all for 69p each"

from now on it will be every second thursday they are changing it rather than every second sunday x

Going up to Aldi tomorrow with my friend who also does SW, we are hoping to find some Superfree bargains! ^.^

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Douwe Egberts flavour collective coffee £2 a jar in Tesco- I emptied the shelf of hazelnut :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 267
Aldi's tweet was a lie.. None of what they said was on the super 6 is on it... It's not even all 69p this week, it's all 49p... and it's salad stuff.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Morrisons have the frozen bags of 6 Quorn burgers/sausages for 91p. x

Does anyone know if tesco are still doing the 6 packs of muller lights half price? They were the other day but dont know when it ends x

Back