Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Waitrose have Fry Light for £1.90 :) just the olive oil spray

I got some yesterday, but didn't notice when it ends.
It ends today! Can't remember how I know that or where I read it, but I read it somewhere and made a mental note. Then I ran up to Tesco at lunchtime to buy two lots of the vanilla with dark chocolate .... even if the one with the cherry layer is syns, it's so worth it ! drizzled over my frozen fruit until the fruit starts to defrost and the yogurt starts to freeze - bloody lovely ! xxx

The Muller light deal at Tesco ends today.................. However the Co-op currently have them on BOGOF until sometime next week ( not quite as good a deal but still better than paying full price) :)

Alpen Light bars are in B&M bargains at £1.09 for 5 and Weetabix oaty bars are 99p for 5 and Philli light garlic & herbs is half price in Tesco ( for the big pot)

The Muller light deal at Tesco ends today.................. However the Co-op currently have them on BOGOF until sometime next week ( not quite as good a deal but still better than paying full price) :)

Alpen Light bars are in B&M bargains at £1.09 for 5 and Weetabix oaty bars are 99p for 5 and Philli light garlic & herbs is half price in Tesco ( for the big pot)

thanks

When I went shopping on Thursday Tesco had the Muller Fat Free Greek Yoghurts on special offer and Sainsbury's did too. Hope they still are - I love them!

Oh so do I, my faves being coconut and lemon ones. Not too keen on the strawberry though. Dont like the bits. I could eat 4 of the coconut ones. I do restrict myself to two though. They are very expensive though!

Popped into Farmfoods yesterday, say popped in cos this is not a shop that i would normally shop in. They had the bags of Noughts and Crosses, all 3 flavours for 69p for a bag of 6. thought i got a bargain last week when i got them in the pound shop for a pound when they are about £1.89 in Tesco. I am addicted to the Prawn Cocktail flavour !

Was in Sainbos and they have a new 'flavour' of frylight-buttery! Still thinking what you'd want a buttery one for maybe steak and making roasted potatoes?? £1.99 for that one and the olive oil one is still £1.98

Was in Sainbos and they have a new 'flavour' of frylight-buttery! Still thinking what you'd want a buttery one for maybe steak and making roasted potatoes?? £1.99 for that one and the olive oil one is still £1.98

Roast potatoes I'd guess and some people spray toast with frylight and then toast it for ''fried bread'' never tried it myself. I just buy the one frylight don't see the point in having loads of different bottles in.

Oh I've heard people using the buttery one for baking as well and just thinking now I bet it would be nice to just fry mushrooms in as I used to do them in marg rather then oil before slimming world

The BOGOF on Muller Lights at the Co-op ends 21st May. Asda have them 10 for £4. Co-op also have diet coke 2l bottles BOGOF as well

Back