Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

1/3 off Pork Shoulders at Morrisons if anyone's wanting to make the Pulled Pork (like me!) x

=O PULLED PORK!!! How much does that make them??? Yummers! 5 miles away from me tho, wonder if I can be bothered to go that far after work lol =D

=O PULLED PORK!!! How much does that make them??? Yummers! 5 miles away from me tho, wonder if I can be bothered to go that far after work lol =D

I just found a new Morrisons next to work so bobbed in and they were there in the first aisle, it was like it was fate! ;) I'm not sure how much it makes them per kilo, but I got a little joint (as there's only me so didn't want to be cooking 1.5kg of meat!) for £3.50 which I thought was pretty reasonable, got one without too much fat either :)

Asda had frozen quorn products 3 for £5 yesterday. Included the fillets, pieces,burgers and sausages amongst other things.

Well I have just done the asda price guarantee, £3.23 I will get back and yes it says Morribobs were cheaper. Thank you Asda, nice one! :)

Yes! Hollys nan we did the same & tesco was cheaper x

BOGOF?? Oh my!! That's awesome!! Can't resist babybel!! Hope the express tesco across the road has them!!!

Back