Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons - Douwe Egberts flavoured coffee - £1:99 instead of £2:99
I dispatched my Mum to get some (she works there and gets 10% discount!) and when I got round there tonight, I had a lovely package waiting for me lol!
I'm well stocked now until it goes on offer again!

Anyone know if the mullers are still on offer at Sainsbobs? Thank you :)

They are :)

Not an actual shopping bargain as such, but I worked at alpro soya yesterday and saw in their warehouse cartons of tesco EDV, sainsbury basics, waitrose own and even the aldi own brand of soya milks...
So if you drink it, buy the cheap "own brand" version, it's all the same just in different cartons.

For those of you who dislike caffeine Asda have got Caffeine free diet pepsi. Makes a diference from Coke version

Sainsburys also have the Douwe Egberts flavour collective coffee for £1.99!! *plans trip to Sainsburys*

Whats this flavoured coffee like?
I see a lot of fans on here but have yet to try it myself and i drink lots of black coffee

Well I'm a big fan of the hazelnut, quite weak compared to normal coffee but as I'm not meant to have a lot of caffeine it's perfect for me!
I've yet to try the caramel or vanilla, and there's now a new flavour- enticing chocolate which I'm trying to find but so far no luck (apart from amazon but you have to buy a 6pk)

I like the vanilla made into a latte yummm :)

Sounds nice, I might have a look for it next time I am out shopping

As it stands (been checking websites lol) Asda have it for £2, Sainsburys and Morrsions £1.99, Tesco £2.99 (its normal price) and Waitrose don't sell it (rather annoying as I work there and get 15% discount!)

Small jar but worth it! I find its better black however the hazelnut with whole milk is very yummy indeed and lots of people make it into a latte which I've yet to try!
And also if you like hot choc- try Cadbury highlights hazelnut (2 Syns) with the hazelnut coffee, a splash of milk and you have a mocha for 2 Syns :)

Also Sarah, go on DE website and request a free sample- you get a sample of the caramel and a 50p off coupon. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive but you can try without buying :)

Tesco have got WW wholemeal pitta's (1 is a HEXB) 6pkt for 70p- I'm off to take all their stock and put in my freezer!!

Well I'm a big fan of the hazelnut, quite weak compared to normal coffee but as I'm not meant to have a lot of caffeine it's perfect for me!
I've yet to try the caramel or vanilla, and there's now a new flavour- enticing chocolate which I'm trying to find but so far no luck (apart from amazon but you have to buy a 6pk)

Ohhh let us know if you find the choccie one! Like the hazelnut and the caramel one. Normally drink my coffee black without sugar but like a tsp of sweetner in the caramel one..feels like a propper treat:)

Thanks very much, and Dougal, we should start a S W coffee shop, only skinny milk, and syn free cakes!!! And only D E coffee. :) :) :) :)
I like the sound of the Syn free cakes!!!!!! :p :p
Great idea, if only I could find the new chocolate flavour- nowhere has it, just Amazon but you have to buy a 6pk and its £17 something!!

Half tempted to call DE and ask who stocks it but does that make me obsessed? Lol :p

Just found this lemon quark at sainsbury. . Will report back ! 1370090127872.jpg

Back