Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsburys have 6 mullerlights half price. Alpen light bars 2 for £3 and Diet Coke 8 can packs buy one get one free. Hope this helps someone!

Sainsburys have 6 mullerlights half price. Alpen light bars 2 for £3 and Diet Coke 8 can packs buy one get one free. Hope this helps someone!

Oooh thanks. Need all of these :) x

Anyone know where to buy the cheapest extra lean mince ? Some packets I've seen are nearly 5pound that lot to spend when I have a family of 5-7 to feed

Morrisons & Tesco have the less than 5% 3 for a tenner & I think sainsburys is 3 for £12 but i could be wrong. My favourite is the Morrisons one it seems tastier

Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages on offer in morrisons,£1.12/£1.19 ish, sorry can't remember exact price :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Susyflo - haven't bought any for a while due to availability and price. Went to Morrisons today and bought the last 4 boxes they had (£1.12). I'm going to try again tomorrow just in case the night staff stock up :D

Glad to help. I stocked up! The mullerlights had good dates on too so will last a couple of weeks :)

Went earlier. Bought loads! 4 packs of Muller, 6 packs of Diet Coke and 6 packs of Alpens. OH is wondering where we're going to put it all lol x

Mullerlight dates are always impressive. Mine always have three weeks like in them, means there's no excuse to eat loads tho lol. Not that I need one when they're unlimited :) I only have one a day if any at all so the 10 for £4 offer in ASDA lasts me two weeks :)

Ooh great thread idea! :)

asda have the activia 0% four pack of yogs for £1.

saw they had new limited edition summer flavours and altho sw website says all muti pack ones are free,i couldn't find the syn value for any of the new flavours so stuck with the ones i know are free.

mugshots, pasta n sauce, savoury rice and low fat super noodles all still 50p (not sure for how much longer tho)

saw the e/l mayo someone mentioned for £1...dunno why i only got 1....hopefully they're still on offer when i go next week!

Tesco have got the Mullerlight Greek Style yogurts on half price at the mo :)

Not sure if anyones already said but morrisons have got the 6 packs of muller lights at half price (£1.85 ish) x

Vegetarian chilled range at Tesco is all buy 2 get 1 free online until 26/06 (unsure if it's in-store also!) - includes all Quorn and Cauldron stuff too!

Waitrose have got 33% off Babybel :)

Quorn Frozen Burgers - £1 in Iceland...only prob is I don't know how many syns each they are! Anyone know?
Thanks x

Back