Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Lidl have 3 packs of Batchelors Savoury Rice for £1.80 and 3 packs of Supernoodles for the same price and butternut squash for £1 each

Sainsburys have mugshots 5 for £3. Not bad but as they are the only place I have found my new favourite flavour, Mediterranean, very good :)

For those of you that are in Scotland Lidls offers this week (thrs 20-wed 26th)
lean pork mince £1.89
watermelon £2
unsmoked bacon £1.69
diet pepsi 6 pack £ 1.49
diet vimto/white's lemonade/robinsons squash 2 l 79p
large cucumber 2 for £1
mugshots (pic in flyer is red writing) 39p/packet
Ainsley couscous 2 for £1
frozen fruit £1.79

I can't wait for the watermelon as was in today and the ones that were there were HUGE

Alpen Light bars are 1.09 for a pkt of 5 or 25p each at B&M bargains. Flavours vary from shop to shop, just got 30 Cherry Bakewell ones! Shouldnt need to go shopping for them for a while!! x

Alpen Light bars are 1.09 for a pkt of 5 or 25p each at B&M bargains. Flavours vary from shop to shop, just got 30 Cherry Bakewell ones! Shouldnt need to go shopping for them for a while!! x

Oh wow I hope theyve got them at my b&m! Dont blame you for stocking up, Id do the same lol x

Mug Shots are 50p in Asda, and these are the red label ones! x Have been a mega sad sod and have had a look at the difference between the red and black label Mug Shots and it is in the carbs, The Black ones have higher carbs that turn to sugar and the Red label ones are lower in these carbs. x

Sorry, me back again, memory has gone south on me today, meant to say 6 packs of hoops & crosses are 69p in Home Bargains and the large packs of special k cracker crisps are 99p per box ( 21 crisps = 5 syns)

Think thats all but I cant be totally certain!!

Hi I popped in to our sainsburys just now and maggi so juicy garlic and soy chicken was 10p !!!! And then 1/3 off all maggi so juicy ...so got 5 PKs for 36p I think :) :)

Morrison 50p danio just got a load :)

WW yoghurts 2 for £2 in Tesco x

Not sure if this is a "bargain" or not...

My local Poundland has got boxes of 8 Calypso Jubbly Ice Lorries that are 17kcals each so 1 syn by my reckoning. They had them in Strawberry and Cherry.

Hi I popped in to our sainsburys just now and maggi so juicy garlic and soy chicken was 10p !!!! And then 1/3 off all maggi so juicy ...so got 5 PKs for 36p I think :) :)

Are these free Hun or synned? Just so I know as I love sauces etc! Can't have things dry and why should I when I don't have to!  Thanks x

Are these free Hun or synned? Just so I know as I love sauces etc! Can't have things dry and why should I when I don't have to!  Thanks x

maggi's

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Chicken Balti, dried, 30g pack

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Garlic for Chicken, dried, 36g pack

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Mexican Chicken, dried, 40g pack
So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Mixed Herbs for Chicken, dried, 34g pack
So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Oriental Soy & Garlic Chicken, dried, 30g pack
So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Paprika for Chicken, dried, 34g pack

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Red Wine & Shallots for Beef, dried, 35g pack
So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Smoky BBQ for Ribs, dried, 32g pack

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Sticky BBQ for Chicken, dried, 47g pack
So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Sweet & Sour for Chicken, dried, 33g pack

Back