Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks for the syn list! Quite a lot but if its split between a family its not too bad!
Think I'll make my own syn free haha! x

Hey folks, does anyone know where Muller Lights ( not the greek ones) are on offer? The offer at Sainsburys has now ended and I face the dreadful prospect of buying them for full price!!! :confused: Cheers in advance xx

Special K chewy delight bars were £1.50 (usually £1.99) in sainsburys on Saturday so I assume the offers still on. I always stock up on them as I love the milk choc ones!

Hey folks, does anyone know where Muller Lights ( not the greek ones) are on offer? The offer at Sainsburys has now ended and I face the dreadful prospect of buying them for full price!!! :confused: Cheers in advance xx

They're 2 packs of 6 for £5 in tesco (12 for £5 )
Or 6 individual for £3 in morrissons

just back from sainsburys...it's buy one get one free on the muller greeks (£2.19 for 8) and 8 pack of pepsi max down from £3.99 to £1.99.
noticed they have the sweet and sour mug shot on the go (the cup ones) for 48/49p - usually 95p each.

never looked to see when these deals are on til so sorry in advance lol.

was only in and out but wish i'd seen the special k chewy's on offer...my little one loves them! x

Tesco have got the mini multipack of choc/biscuits for £1:

Cadbury mini animals 5pks (5 Syns)
McVities Iced gems 5pks (5 Syns)
Jammie Dodgers minis 7pks (4.5 Syns)

And more!

Canderal sweetener for £1 (half price!)
Tesco diet lemonade 2ltr 4 for £2
Alpen lights 2 for £3
Savoury Rice 3 for £2
Mugshots 5 for £3
2x 500g wholewheat pasta for £1.50
Muller Lights (6pkts) 2 for £5
Muller lights (single pots) 6 for £3
Activia 0% snack pots 6 for £3
1kg of fresh cherries for £5
1kg of fresh strawberries for £3.50

A very good shop today :)

Just checking the aldi supersix out of curiosity and its fab!

Grapes 150g snack pack.
4 pack garlic bulbs.
Iceberg lettuce.
250g pack cherry toms.
Cucumber.
450g jersey royal potatoes.

all 49p each! Debating a walk down to aldi tomorrow....

Just found the proper 1% Mug Shots (but only tomato and herb pasta and sweet and sour noodles) for 39p each in my Lidl

Lidl have packs of 6 for £3 atm :) also as said earlier a few of the mugshots are on offer, and ainsley harriot couscous is 2 for £1 all flavours :)

Oh yay..I bought my mugshots for 50p in asda..I'll have to pop into Lidl on my way one and stock up! I love the pasta one so much =)

I cleared Lidl of 16 packs of mug shots! Haha love it! I now have a shopping bag in cupboard over filled with low fat super noodles and mug shots =) snack cravings will be no more!

Attachments

• image-1124041331.jpg
    image-1124041331.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 239
Back