Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tescos had the Special K chewy delight bars for £1 today. And their light choices Cumberland sausages were 2 packs for £3.50, so I got 2 and froze one x

From b&m I got hoops & crosses (6pk) for 69p & alpen lights (5pk) for £1.09 x
That's really good with the alpen lights! They've gone off offer in Sainsburys and I'm desperately hunting. No B&M near me though, so I'm having to get my HExB another way until I find them on special!

Our local B&M have options Hot Choc (the luxury ones) 8 for £1 and alpen light individual bars for 20p. That's first thing in the morning and last thing at night sorted for me, only got to sort the bit that comes in between now...

Morrisons have 250g punnets of picota cherries for £1. These are always really yummy cherries, and they have quite a short season so we need to snap them up while they're available! :)

Tescos too!

Check out Lidl , they were 1/2 price last week.

Just picked up a big box full of cherries (and I mean big) from Tesco should have been £5 reduced to £2.25 cherries are fresh, sweet and juicy, total bargain!!

And just so it doesn't feel left out, Waitrose has cheap cherries too! Big box down from £5.99 to £2.99 - that's lunchtime fruit sorted for the week! :D

I picked some cherries from Tesco a few days ago but they're all gone now, we're doing our shop in ALDI today but I may have to try and find time to pop down to sainsbury's to get more cherries (not sure if ours will have them though, its only a small one)

Back