Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I have stocked up on the cherries, luv them but won't pay full price for them!! Got the grapes but not eaten any, really should b4 they go off.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have you tried freezing grapes? I got some & put them straight in the freezer lol x

Have you tried freezing grapes? I got some & put them straight in the freezer lol x

Do they defrost ok? I have really sensitive teeth & even the Thot of eating frozen grapes kills my teeth :-/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tesco picota cherries = £1

Everyone needs picota cherries In their life !! Sooooooo tasty !! I can get thru a punnet in one go ;) xx

Tesco has 1/2 price 6pack Mullerlight yogurt packs!

ASDA have no mug shots and the low fat super noodles and pasta n sauce back up in price. So stocked up on £1 alone lights instead! Disappointing...anyone know where I can get mug shots from?? Maybe they were out of stock..

Last edited:
Lidl had mug shots a few weeks ago for 39p, and in the one I go to they still have them on offer till they run out. You may want to check your local Lidl to see if they have any left

ASDA have no mug shots and the low fat super noodles and pasta n sauce back up in price. So stocked up on £1 alone lights instead! Disappointing...anyone know where I can get mug shots from?? Maybe they were out of stock..

You can get mug shots in home bargains or b&m bargains not sure if you have these shops by you but they are £1 for 3 x

You can get mug shots in home bargains or b&m bargains not sure if you have these shops by you but they are £1 for 3 x

Are they the red text ones?? Cos the black text ones have syns.

And yup got both in my city....yay! I know where I'm off to Friday!! =D

Are they the red text ones?? Cos the black text ones have syns.

And yup got both in my city....yay! I know where I'm off to Friday!! =D

I'm not sure I'm new to sw I'm only starting tomorrow but I buy the sweet and sour ones x

Be careful of the ones in Home Bargains and the £ shop they are the ones with syns if they have diff colour label/text

Back