Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Danio, bogof @ Tesco, also Tesco's own I can't believe its not butter, bogof.

ROCHELLE, is your diary private? I saw on another thread that someone commented on your photos, and clicked on your diary and it took me (twice) to the "welcome newcomers page" x

Think her diary is in the silver section which means you need at least 500 posts before you can read it :)

Yep, I moved my diary to the silver section so I could be more open! Don't like sharing things when I think just anyone from group or who I know could be reading. Come and subscribe when you can get in there though!! Was thinking of removing the link frm my sig but then I won't get new subscribers lol x
Thanks rochelle. . Ugh I can't stand the crunchy seeds so give the passion fruit a swerve!

Will be stocking up the strawberry!

Yeh, I felt the same about the seeds! Love the strawberry though x

asda big pot yogurts fat free the rhubarb and vanilla one is free apparently and its only 50p for the big pot.

does anyone know of any deal on frylight? im finding it very expensive

I've switched to the spray oil from Costco cos it's cheaper SW say to syn it but it has less in it than fry light so I'm not if my weight loss is affected then I will but since the switch I've had some really big losses

I haven't been on in a while and I haven't looked through to see if this has already been posted so apologies if this has been mentioned.
In my local Sainsburys (I am assuming its a national deal) the 8pks of bacon are down from £2.49(or something like that) to £1.

I've switched to the spray oil from Costco cos it's cheaper SW say to syn it but it has less in it than fry light so I'm not if my weight loss is affected then I will but since the switch I've had some really big losses
We don't syn it. Never have. Our C said it's free?!

Thanks Rochelle I will. I wanted to look at the photos, I love to see the befores and afters!

Don't know if this is all about food, but ALDI have Turkey mince on special at £1.65 per pack........and I bought polarised sun glasses today at £3.99 been looking online and they can be VERY expensive. x

Apparently lakeland do a thing called butter buds or something like that, in a little sachet, they say low in calories, so I'm wondering if anyone has come across these and would know what the syn value is? Xx

Apparently lakeland do a thing called butter buds or something like that, in a little sachet, they say low in calories, so I'm wondering if anyone has come across these and would know what the syn value is? Xx

Thay are 0.5 per sachet. They are OK I suppose, I bought a bag from Ebay or Amazon and only used a couple. I hardly put butter on anything anyway. I think the food needs to be really hot for them to melt properly otherwise they are a little powdery x

ive used butter buds for ages now, they are lovely on baked spuds, hot veg, i even put them on beans x

Morrisons mullets for 34p

In asda they have the quorn beef style and red onion burgers, and sausages in the chillers for £1 each. Burgers syn free, sausages 1 syn each

Thanks Rochelle I will. I wanted to look at the photos, I love to see the befores and afters!

Don't know if this is all about food, but ALDI have Turkey mince on special at £1.65 per pack........and I bought polarised sun glasses today at £3.99 been looking online and they can be VERY expensive. x
It's ok, in inspirational photos on here I made a thread, on the last page is my latest picture x

Oh right, by the post I read on the other thread I thought you'd included them in the diary. I'll go have a nosy! x

Asda has nestle animal bars (5 syns) and milky bars (3.5 syns) for 85p. Usually a pound. Recommend for chocoholics like me. :D

Back