Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Not sure if this "offer" will still apply this morning (Monday), but on saturday I got 10 muller lights in Asda for only 60p! They seem to have a permanent offer of 10 for £4, however in my local store (Poole) they had a few flavours at half price. I decided to get 10 at 34p each, when it went through the till they still applied the £2.80 discount that you get for 10 at full price, hence 60p for 10! Needless to say I went back in and bought more as the offer only applies once per transaction. Obviously they haven't amended their computer system to take into account mullers at half price and that may have been readjusted by now, but it's worth checking out at your local store.

now that is a bargain. went to asdas in Southampton and got the same deal. maybe not updated it yet. I also went back and got some more. Thanks very much.

Yep they r 1/2 a syn saw it on my group page xx

Deals!

A few i just found
For anyone on sweeteners Silver Spoons - Sweetness & Light is 2 for £3 in Sainsbury's until 10/09 :D
And Quorn sausages (Including most variety's) & Normal burgers are £1.50 in Sainsbury's Until the 03/09
and Quorn Sausages are 3 for 2 in Tesco until 27/08! :D

Last edited:
I've discovered a cheaper alternative to the danio yogurts, spotted some 'Liberte' Greek 0% fat strained yogurts in asda, 4 pack for £1 in strawberry flavour and blueberry flavour. 1 syn each :) and their plain Greek yogurt is free.

edit: they're £1.09 in sainsburys, and it says half price so must be £2.18 full price but when on offer they're cheap!

I've discovered a cheaper alternative to the danio yogurts, spotted some 'Liberte' Greek 0% fat strained yogurts in asda, 4 pack for £1 in strawberry flavour and blueberry flavour. 1 syn each :) and their plain Greek yogurt is free.

edit: they're £1.09 in sainsburys, and it says half price so must be £2.18 full price but when on offer they're cheap!

thanks for that am off to asdas today.

Fab! Thanks Rochelle x

And Quorn sausages (Including most variety's) & Normal burgers are £1.50 in Sainsbury's Until the 03/09
and Quorn Sausages are 3 for 2 in Tesco until 27/08! :D

Ooo thanks !!! Off to grab some tomo ;) x

Wow !!! Thanks :) x

Don't know if this has been posted already but £1.07 per pack of Kellogs K chewy bars. The ones that are a healthy extra

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but Sainsbury's have the 4 pack Muller Greek Yoghurts (0.5 Syn) in at the mo for £1 per pack. I can't get enough of them, especially the Sublime Strawberry ones. Yum!

Kathy

Back