Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I've started going to the butchers on the market, I got 4 large chicken breasts, 1.5lb chicken livers & 1/5lb lean mince & it was about £9.50, you're right they do taste better & the chicken breasts are large, a really good size.

My butchers are doing 5lb chicken breasts for £14.99. They are huge and stay the same size when you cook them. I shop at sainsburys but lately found the chicken has too much water in it to put up with. There is a market in Brighton I keep meaning to get to that are really small but great offers. Lamb legs £12 and really good offer on chicken that I can't remember right now!
Oh and 2kg of extra lean mince for £10.

The good offer on chicken is 5kg for £20

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

co op have 6 pack of babybels for £1

Last edited:
Babybels 12 packs £2 in asda! Think you asked about them missk!

Also they have the laughing cow blue cheese for £1, it seems to be a constant offer but I bought 2 anyway. They had alpen lights £1 but ONLY the summer fruits, a they must be gonna discontinue those

Salt n Vinegar Skips 6 pack 89p at Aldi - really tasty and only 4 syns per pack! :D

Another one - bit of a dangerous one but good if you have self-control! Crispello bags down from £2.79 to £1 in Waitrose! :D 2.5 Syns for each individually wrapped one and I think they're delicious, but can see how it would be very easy to eat one too many!

Another one - bit of a dangerous one but good if you have self-control! Crispello bags down from £2.79 to £1 in Waitrose! :D 2.5 Syns for each individually wrapped one and I think they're delicious, but can see how it would be very easy to eat one too many!

I didn't need to know that! I hadn't noticed : D

Tesco had 2 6packs for £5 other day, hoping its still on x

just wanted to let you all know..
babybels 120g packs are on offer at tesco online from tomorrow, £1.
laughing cow triangles (8's) are on offer at tesco online from tomorrow too, at super price of 2 for a £1.
i'm stocking up :D

Back