Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I only had one mouthful, not worth the silly price for them. To me they taste just like the ordinary mullers. Now the coconut and lemon ones, theyre a different story. Yum.

I like them bit creamier than the ordinary toffee ones. They're half price at morrisons £1.09

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Home Bargains - Mikados Daim Bar flavour 69p - Batchelors Savoury Rice 49p - Some Maggi So Juicy packets 69p not a lot of variety though

Muller Greeks -2 packs for £3
they got the toffee ones too !

I hope this isn't old news (I've certainly not heard it on here) but just learned that Muller have started / are going to start supplying Aldi. Don't know whether it's going to be the 'Light' recipe but with a bit of luck there'll be a lot more choice of free flavours before very long. I'm going to try & get more details tomorrow hopefully.

Something slightly different but may be of interest: Morrisons is doing a 'Payday Bonus', starting from today.

Spend a minimum of £35 each week for 3 weeks and collect a coupon. Take the coupons into the store in the fourth week and get £10 off when you spend a minimum of £35.

Something, at last, for singletons/small households. If your shopping is worth more, I don't see why you can't do multiple smaller shops to make the most of the offer and if you can afford it/have the space consider doing some of the dreaded C shopping (booze/chocs) to maximise savings. But only if you're strong-willed enough to keep them for 3.5 months!!

Disclaimer: I'd like to make it clear that I haven't seen the terms and conditions so the offer may be restricted to one per customer - in which case, send your OH/little sister or whoever in with a list to do a shop for you!

Sorry dont know why its not working! Five for three pounds!!
Third times a charm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think it's something to do with using an App rather than a laptop/computer - there's lots of posts on here where you can't see what the actual offer is - lol

sainsburys have Babybel lights 6 for £1 x

my 99p store near me have babybel goats cheese minis, 5 pk of mini galaxy ripple, 8 pack of spicy tomato transformer snacks, weetabix oaty bars 5 pack, laughing cow light with emmental (8's), 6 pk of hoops and crosses prawn cocktail, 5 highlights sachets, 3/4 tins of john west tuna, i could go on.. i love bargains pmsl. spend so much time browsing for good deals.

also 8 packs of rainbow drops, the mini packs. <3

my 99p store near me have babybel goats cheese minis, 5 pk of mini galaxy ripple, 8 pack of spicy tomato transformer snacks, weetabix oaty bars 5 pack, laughing cow light with emmental (8's), 6 pk of hoops and crosses prawn cocktail, 5 highlights sachets, 3/4 tins of john west tuna, i could go on.. i love bargains pmsl. spend so much time browsing for good deals.

will have to have a look in mine.

99p shops are a total god send!! I don't think a lot of people realise how much food they stock, and branded bits too :)

Back